Myles Turner - Deandre Ayton

Team Thee jazz fan

Jaren Jackson Jr // Mitchell Robinson

Zion Williamson // Lauri Markkanen

Tobias Harris // James Johnson

Jamal Murray // CJ McCollum // Tyler Herro

Ben Simmons // Jamal Murray

Beer's Write-Up

Wings win championships. I've got the best backcourt in this leage. Thats the main point. 3 big long, strong defenders that are also great offensively. My team is built to complement and play off each others strengths. Very happy with this lineup.

Running my offense through 2 elite 2 way wings. Jimmy Butler and Paul George. Lots of pick and roll, pick and pops with my elite offensive 4 John Collins. Malcolm Brogdon and Turner or Collins, whomever isn't setting the pick, spacing for open 3's all day. I went for size, defense, and 3 point shooting. Outside of Butler and Ayton I have excellent shooters all over the court. Jimmy Butler can't shoot the 3 but he is a very good creator and is averaging almost 7 assists a game this year.

My bench has 2 legit scorers in Levert, 2 great defenders in Murray and Anunoby. And a lights out stretch 4 in Bjelica.

On D I've got 2 of the best wing defenders in the league, one of the best and smartest guard/wing defenders in Brogdan. An elite shot blocker in Turner. I can switch 1-4 even 1- 5 occasionally. My 2nd unit has 2 great defenders and a very good rim protector. There will be no easy buckets here.

Not worried at all about Thee. Multiple poor defenders, a few very overrated guys in Tobias and Murray, and CJ Mcollum who is non existent on the defensive end. A lot of unproven guys in JJJ, Herro, Robinson ... James Johnson just sucks.

I got this in the bag.

Thee's Write-Up

Brogdon-Dejounte Murray

Butler-LeVert

George-Anunoby

Collins-Bjelica

Turner-Ayton

Vs.

Jaren Jackson Jr // Mitchell Robinson

Zion Williamson // Lauri Markkanen

Tobias Harris // James Johnson

Jamal Murray // CJ McCollum // Tyler Herro

Ben Simmons // Jamal Murray

I’m going to try to keep this short and sweet.

1. Beer’s team defense is very good, to combat this my team will look to play fast and run on the break which my team is built to do.
  2. I will look to exploit Beer’s biggest weakness on defense which is Collins. Zion will be featured. Even as a rookie Zion was a man among boys it seemed. He’s dominated from the get go, and Simmons will have no trouble getting him the ball in the right position.
  3. Jaren Jackson will mostly play on the outside to give more room for Zion and Simmons to operate in the inside. This last year he shot 39% from three on 6 attempts per game.
  4. Simmons will guard Butler and make life a living hell. he will occasionally take George when the lineup calls for it
  5. Murray will start at sg, and be the backup pg

I feel like this would be a 4-1 type of series.
Your team is nice but in no way dominant. I call ******** what has any of those guys accomplished in any playoff setting I recall pushoff P disappearing vs rookie Mitchell Butler has enjoyed no team success as of yet. Collins has never even dreamed of being in the playoffs yes. Turner has had little to no team success in the playoffs, and Brogdon couldn’t even make it to the finals on that stacked team he was on. How the **** are you winning 4 in 5 games against my very talented team? Not happening, wake the **** up man!!

Really close, I value Zion more than most here I think. Y'all won't believe this but my big board was Luka Zion Ja. I would have taken Ja in round 1 if Luke or Zion wasn't there. Ehh my team! =)~ But I got 2 of the 3.

Your team is nice but in no way dominant. I call ******** what has any of those guys accomplished in any playoff setting I recall pushoff P disappearing vs rookie Mitchell Butler has enjoyed no team success as of yet. Collins has never even dreamed of being in the playoffs yes. Turner has had little to no team success in the playoffs, and Brogdon couldn’t even make it to the finals on that stacked team he was on. How the **** are you winning 4 in 5 games against my very talented team? Not happening, wake the **** up man!!

I could go back and find it but I compiled PG's playoff stats in a post in another thread and the guy is averaging 27, 8 and 5 in the playoffs. He had 1 god awful stinker in that Jazz elimination game but in the 50 or so playoff games other than that he's been a beast. He gets a bad rap.

Butler's team do well or overachieve. Turner's Indiana teams over achieve every year. Collins, yeah, well the Hawks suck. Brogdon was being talked about as maybe more important to the Bucks success than Middleton before he left.

Only 2 of your 10 guys would I even be the least bit worried about. Simmons, who's been a playoff bitch, and Zion, who has played less games than I have digits. Not good.

I could go back and find it but I compiled PG's playoff stats in a post in another thread and the guy is averaging 27, 8 and 5 in the playoffs. He had 1 god awful stinker in that Jazz elimination game but in the 50 or so playoff games other than that he's been a beast. He gets a bad rap.

Butler's team do well or overachieve. Turner's Indiana teams over achieve every year. Collins, yeah, well the Hawks suck. Brogdon was being talked about as maybe more important to the Bucks success than Middleton before he left.

Only 2 of your 10 guys would I even be the least bit worried about. Simmons, who's been a playoff bitch, and Zion, who has played less games than I have digits. Not good.
All I’m saying is your roster doesn’t have one guy good enough to carry a team to a dominant playoff victory. I’ve got just as much talent as you do. Not saying I’d win, but your fooling yourself if you think that team would dominate mine in five games. The talent on your team is nothing special

All I’m saying is your roster doesn’t have one guy good enough to carry a team to a dominant playoff victory. I’ve got just as much talent as you do. Not saying I’d win, but your fooling yourself if you think that team would dominate mine in five games. The talent on your team is nothing special

My only concern with my team is that I don't have a top 5 guy. I completely agree with that. I don't have a guy that can go iso and score 35 4 games in a row. PG has shown that in the past but I'm not confident in it. I do however think my team is constructed incredibly well. Trying to build a team without a true superstar is tough. So I went for defense, basketball IQ, length, and ability to space the floor. I have all that in spades.

Thee’s starting center and power forward average a whopping 14.2 rebounds per 36. That’s insanely God awful. And they’re just 20 years old on average. They’d get destroyed.

I got Beer in 6. I think Zion would get murdered in all the pick and roll options (especially when Collins is the dive man).
Thee's team has a bunch of young guys that could take big steps forward, so I guess it depends on how you think they develop. If this was for two years from now I would probably switch my vote.

I got Beer in 6. I think Zion would get murdered in all the pick and roll options (especially when Collins is the dive man).
Thee's team has a bunch of young guys that could take big steps forward, so I guess it depends on how you think they develop. If this was for two years from now I would probably switch my vote.
Collins would get even more murdered as in a one way ticket to hell so it more than evens out.