What's new

Current Players Draft - Round 2: Thee vs Beer

Who would win in a 7 game series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i dont even know lmao. I wanted to vote for them, but Beer's team is good enough that I gave it to him for being safe and a bit more conventional. Your's might be nasty tho.
If this wasn’t my team I might vote for beer, but I also wouldn’t be surprised if everyone was voting me if this was next year. I’ve got 6 guys who are dynamic in their own right and capable of taking over a game scoring 30-40+ in a game.

You can’t just pay one guy special attention. I have 6 guys that on any given night can be the man and not have any problem with it. My team is as deep as it gets.

Zion takes over scoring 17 straight vs Spurs debut

Simmons 34/12/12 game

Harris with 34 pts

CJ 41/9/12 game

Murray. 48 pt game

Markkanen with 31pts

https://youtu.be/QDZYlBv1PCI

If this wasn’t my team I might vote for beer, but I also wouldn’t be surprised if everyone was voting me if this was next year. I’ve got 6 guys who are dynamic in their own right and capable of taking over a game scoring 30-40+ in a game.

Grayson Allen scores 50 once. What nba player isn’t capable of that?

Grayson Allen scores 50 once. What nba player isn’t capable of that?
You mean the game where only scrubs played in a meaningless 82end game. Doesn’t count, and my guys are known scorers who have put the team on their backs multiple times and used to doing it. I understand there are fluke games. CJ Miles once scored 40. Still not the same thing

You mean the game where only scrubs played in a meaningless 82end game. Doesn’t count, and my guys are known scorers who have put the team on their backs multiple times and used to doing it. I understand there are fluke games. CJ Miles once scored 40. Still not the same thing

Markkanen - No
Murray - So inefficient
Harris - Overrated
Simmons - gotta be able to hit something outside of 3 feet
McCollum - Sure, maybe, I guess, maybe
Zion - Well I guess over 15 games but we'll see

Lololol

Markkanen - No
Murray - So inefficient
Harris - Overrated
Simmons - gotta be able to hit something outside of 3 feet
McCollum - Sure, maybe, I guess, maybe
Zion - Well I guess over 15 games but we'll see

Lololol
Ramblings of an idiot. Learn reading comprehension skills. All have flaws no doubt but all are capable of taking over a game. No reason two of those 6 can’t go off every night. Idiot!!

Ramblings of an idiot. Learn reading comprehension skills. All have flaws no doubt but all are capable of taking over a game. No reason two of those 6 can’t go off every night. Idiot!!

Drafting a decent team is obviously not your strong suit so I'll give you a pass.