Trevor Ariza - Jamal Crawford
Pau Gasol - Boris Diaw
Marcin Gortat - Al Jefferson

Rose = Parker
Kobe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Korver
Ariza = Carroll
Gasol = Bosh
Howard >>>>Gortat

The benches are about even. But big games come down to big shots. Who does Hekate have that will hit a big shot as they get the ball, down one with eight seconds left? Parker? That's about it. I have Gasol, Ariza, Rose and of course the Black Mamba. Who are we trusting more in the biggest of moments than Kobe? No one.

I win in six games. Kobe wouldn't let it go seven.

Rose = Parker
Kobe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Korver
Ariza = Carroll
Gasol = Bosh
Howard >>>>Gortat

The benches are about even. But big games come down to big shots. Who does Hekate have that will hit a big shot as they get the ball, down one with eight seconds left? Parker? That's about it. I have Gasol, Ariza, Rose and of course the Black Mamba. Who are we trusting more in the biggest of moments than Kobe? No one.

I win in six games. Kobe wouldn't let it go seven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI6AycDAJzQ

^
What do those vids prove? I could probably find a youtube clip of Hayward hitting a game-winner.

Oh wait, that would be a brick.

its close could go either way 4-3, on Hekates team Im just wondering would Johnson be a better starter? Will look at this one alittle more before voting

its close could go either way 4-3, on Hekates team Im just wondering would Johnson be a better starter? Will look at this one alittle more before voting

I am starting Korver and Carroll to turn the ball around and let Parker-Bosh-Howard do their job. Korver and Carroll won't play 35 minutes a night. Joe Johnson and Isaiah Thomas will play with startes. It's 3 man rotation with Bosh-Howard-Millsap.

Joe Johnson will finish the game with Parker Korver Bosh and Howard Or Parker Korver Millsap Bosh if I need a three.

QSH has good talents on his line up but 3 gambles in a 5 men-line up is too much. Any of the QSH matchups are the ones that I'd like to check back by the end of June 2015.

Nah Gasol is solid. To me, three gambles are D-Rose, Kobe and Gortat. First two because of inconsistent health status. Last one, because science.