What's new

D.O.N Issue #1

Boost are incredibly comfortable shoes. I got two pairs of "pure boost" tennis shoes on cyber Monday. I love them. "Ultra Boost" are a step up in terms of cost.

If the DON 1 is Ultra Boost, it would be awesome. Not sure how that stays under $100 though.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

The boost is the cushion in the sole. Most comfortable shoes I have ever had and its not close. And it's supported comfort not just "add another foam insert" type comfort.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
Thanks for the info. I may try the Boost out. I have heel problems and now wear only Hoka's.

DyLxB_PWsAozgAv.jpg

I cannot wait for them to come out!

Yep. I can't wait. I really hope they have an Ultra Boost or Pure Boost version of them.

Best news I've heard all day. Thank you.

Side note: I have a 4 year old son so the whole "marvels" thing is like icing on the cake. I will have lil LoPo spitting out Jazz trades in no time wearing Spida's shoes....
Lol
Nice

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Someone already mentioned they will be ultra boost.

They are reworking the heel part performance, not sure if it'll change the cosmetics.

Sent from my SM-N900V using JazzFanz mobile app

Best news I've heard all day. Thank you.

Side note: I have a 4 year old son so the whole "marvels" thing is like icing on the cake. I will have lil LoPo spitting out Jazz trades in no time wearing Spida's shoes....

No boost in the shoe.

https://uproxx.com/dimemag/donovan-mitchell-adidas-sneaker-don-1-release-details-2019/

Mitchell’s new signature model, like Damian Lillard’s, will not include BOOST in the midsole because, like Dame, Mitchell wants his sneaker to be more accessible on the market, as he told two aspiring sports writers from Greenwich Day School in the story for the sneaker’s release.

Why not have an option for both? Less expensive non-boost option for us cheapskates?

Exactly what I was thinking too. I'm willing to pay more for the Boost because it's that comfortable.

It'd probably make the shoe cost more developing a boost midsole. Plus it might dissuade buyers from purchasing the more expensive shoes that have boost in them.

These shoes look dope. I like the Spida logo and the colors. Any news on the price? I want a pair

These shoes look dope. I like the Spida logo and the colors. Any news on the price? I want a pair
I remember seeing something saying they would be right at about $100

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Reactions: SCS