What's new

Dame Time

Given Dame's agent all but walked back the Miami Manifesto, it apparently had some effect.
Denying you said something is not walking back a message they clearly said. Like when the officer asks you how fast you were going you never tell the truth.

Do we want Herro? I don’t think the Jazz should try to get him in the Lillard trade. At least not if they would give him starter minutes. If we trade for a guard, it should be someone who can defend well IMO. Herro is a poor defender.

Hey...

Happy to be wrong. I honestly can't believe Riley didn't come back and offer more than was reported. Was super annoyed at how long that staring contest took.

I'll wait to see what the return is for Jrue before judging the value they got here over what they could have got... as of right now it seems a little light but they might have given a big value to the Bucks picks/swaps. I'd set the over/under at 1.5 firsts for Jrue and I'd take the over.

He'd be a great fit for the team. You could play him with Keyonte. If you can figure out how to make it a 3 teamer where we send Sexton somewhere and give up a single pick then I would entertain it.
I agree that Holiday would be a fantastic acquisition if we managed to offload some dead weight as well. People don't understand how good he is as a complementary player.