What's new

Damian Jones checked into the game with 2:31 left in the third quarter....

I kind of wish I watched now. I didn't even think about the new guys playing until I saw we were down huge and didn't care to watch.

Will be interesting to see where Hardy ends up with his philosophy as a backup center. Does he stay with someone similar to Kessler (primarily drop, good rebounding center) so he doesn't have to run multiple defensive schemes, or does he value the ability to do something different, such as a switchable center who may not be as productive a rebounder (such as Jones).

Will be interesting to see where Hardy ends up with his philosophy as a backup center. Does he stay with someone similar to Kessler (primarily drop, good rebounding center) so he doesn't have to run multiple defensive schemes, or does he value the ability to do something different, such as a switchable center who may not be as productive a rebounder (such as Jones).
no nba roster that isn't already a contender needs more than one true center on the roster, and one semi pro back up. but having bunch of 7 foot tall forwards that can play all over the front court should be the goal.
I could see us never adding any legit 5 other than for injury replacement purposes, but good luck finding another Kessler without major sacrifices.

no nba roster that isn't already a contender needs more than one true center on the roster, and one semi pro back up. but having bunch of 7 foot tall forwards that can play all over the front court should be the goal.
I could see us never adding any legit 5 other than for injury replacement purposes, but good luck finding another Kessler without major sacrifices.
I hear Gobert could be available :D

The guy moves well, sets picks and has the capability to wreck people.

I watched some of his highlights and he made some good passes as he keeps his head up on both offense and defense, sees what is going on, and is reactive.

He's raw offensively but he gets easy garbage points and is disruptive.

Before playing for the Lakers he had some decent seasons. He's a capable backup center.