What's new

Danny Ainge has Traded/Signed for Seven White Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for sake of discussion, what percentage of white Jazz players, no matter how much it made sense for best team composition, be socially unacceptable to have in the NBA for Utah? I mean, would the Jazz rolling out a team of 80% white players be addressed behind the scenes by the NBA?
there would be discussions behind the scenes, for sure. it would be difficult to do anything about it, but yeah the nba would be concerned, imo. and it would be hilarious.

When did hispanic become white?
That is actually a designator with companies and on the census now. Do they identify as caucasion and as hispanic are separate questions.

This is pretty standard now:

1663940478289.png

So you can be hispanic and white, or hispanic and black. Or other, etc.

Last edited:
The difference isn't skin-tone, but who the refugees have been. Ukrainian refugees are mostly women, children and elderly, and practically no men ages 20-40 (because they stay behind to fight, and hopefully someday make it safe to return). From Syria, Palestine and Iraq the humongous vast majority has been 20-30 year old males who rather than fight for their lands took the easy way out; they have left their families behind to somehow manage, and themselves went looking for free iPhones in the West.

During the past 36 hours tens of thousands have escaped from Russia, seeking for refugee asylum once they get to the border. Over 90% of them have been men aged 20-35 who didn't want to stay and fight against Putler and his cronies, and who left their families behind. Despite their light skin-tone it is pretty safe to guess whether their treatment in the West will be closer to the Ukrainian refugees or the Syrian refugees.
This reeks.

I swear we gonna trade JC for Mason Plumlee tomorrow and we all gonna lose it.
if he becomes available I might do that just to do him a solid and it would not surprise me since the Hornets drafted a center w/ each of past 2 lottery picks.
these players and picks are often so overvalued by their own fanbase there is no telling what they are really going to get but given his age JC should demand at least a lottery protected pick as well. and he is not white smh plums are brown and gray

one brow, c'mon now (see what i did there?). seriously, though- which post in this thread caused you pain?
I didn't say it caused *me* pain, or even that it was a specific post. I referred to "a subject", and this thread already has too much attention for my liking, so I'm not going into detail over it here.

Kelly Olynyk
Leandro Bolmaro
Walker Kessler
Lauri Markkanen
Simone Fontecchio
Micah Potter
Cody Zeller

More incoming?

Exposing the Caucasian snowflakes. Love to see it.

Also TheStormofWar being a very similar name to Stormfront a coincidence or nah?

Hey, it's good to know that at least we know for 100% fact that the crime rate will decline.

We are trying to lose remember? What better way to accumulate losses than to build a roster with more white dudes.

To be clear:

I dont think the Jazz or Danny Ainge are racist, but it's a funny *** coincidence given the reputations of Utah/Mormons/Boston.

If you cant have a laugh at that and are getting butthurt....
Its not a coincidence. We are tanking bro

The only signing that would make this thread a serious reflection on the role of race/culture would be if we signed Jimmer, and that hasnt happened thankfully.
Even that signing could just be a BYU thing (where ainge played) and have nothing to do with race. Also would help the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.