What's new

Danny Ainge has Traded/Signed for Seven White Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hearsky

Just for sake of discussion, what percentage of white Jazz players, no matter how much it made sense for best team composition, be socially unacceptable to have in the NBA for Utah? I mean, would the Jazz rolling out a team of 80% white players be addressed behind the scenes by the NBA?

Saint Cy of JFC

Just for sake of discussion, what percentage of white Jazz players, no matter how much it made sense for best team composition, be socially unacceptable to have in the NBA for Utah? I mean, would the Jazz rolling out a team of 80% white players be addressed behind the scenes by the NBA?
If they miss the playoffs it would be suss lmao. If they made the playoffs you cant really say anything.

One Brow

OP simply made a thread containing 100% factual information. Some posters chose to get triggered by it. Some posters chose to joke about it given the known stereotypes of Utah. OP laughed at those who got triggered.
The selective presentation of information argues the point in and of itself. Your denial of responsibility is not credible.

ANd yes, when I make this thread I KNOW at least one or two people will take it as an attack on white people, and that **** is ****ing hilarious to me.
Glad you can find such joy in a subject that causes others pain. I guess as long as your not in pain, you don't care.

perkinsfor3

The selective presentation of information argues the point in and of itself. Your denial of responsibility is not credible.

Glad you can find such joy in a subject that causes others pain. I guess as long as your not in pain, you don't care.
Pain?

Status
Not open for further replies.