What's new

Danny Ainge has Traded/Signed for Seven White Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent called anyone racist here man. I'm just laughing at how triggered people are over me pointing out that the Jazz have signed/traded for a lot of white players.
Also TheStormofWar being a very similar name to Stormfront a coincidence or nah?
Maybe everyone doesn't get the overt nazi reference here. Straight up calling him a nazi/racist.

Seriously just stop the race baiting. There is no need and it does nothing to make the forum better. The best that could be said is it is just trolling, as there is not a single point of discussion to be had from it, it is just inflammatory for no reason, the definition of trolling. As is the whole "I'm just laughing at how triggered people are" ********. Get over yourself. You are not setting up a "gotcha" on anybody with this schtick. It is just tired, old, and useless. I really wonder why you get so up in arms over this "triggering" thing and it seems like you passionately set up and hunt for these opportunities to baselessly call people racist (or strongly imply they are racist), as you tend to take over entire threads with this **** from time to time. Please just stop.

Maybe everyone doesn't get the overt nazi reference here. Straight up calling him a nazi/racist.

Seriously just stop the race baiting. There is no need and it does nothing to make the forum better. The best that could be said is it is just trolling, as there is not a single point of discussion to be had from it, it is just inflammatory for no reason, the definition of trolling. As is the whole "I'm just laughing at how triggered people are" ********. Get over yourself. You are not setting up a "gotcha" on anybody with this schtick. It is just tired, old, and useless. I really wonder why you get so up in arms over this "triggering" thing and it seems like you passionately set up and hunt for these opportunities to baselessly call people racist (or strongly imply they are racist), as you tend to take over entire threads with this **** from time to time. Please just stop.
I asked him if it was a coincidence....

He has had several questionable post in the past. It's just a question.

i mean, 80% of the nba is black, so the fact that ainge has managed to trade for 55% vs 45% white to black is somewhat noteworthy.
It really isn't. Should have we gone out of our way to sign a black guy instead of Fontecchio who was the most talented guy we could get?

Haha 2 of those arent white my G......
Whiteness is more a concept than a static thing.

Bolmaro is "Argentinian" but he is very much a "white" person in his country. And yes, Italians are white. Both people would be identified and treated as "white" in all visual context in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.