What's new

Dante has been out forever because he ded

Any Exum update.

Not to give false hope; but The Jazz went back to Utah last night instead of going straight to Portland - they might be looking to get a practice in at their facility with Exum and/or Thabo before Wednesday. But that's 100% speculation.

What is your point? Tell me when they have ever been playing better this season.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

When was the last time we had this easy of a schedule?

Our winning is a combo of an easy schedule and Mitchell playing healthy/better. Exum playing or not would not effect it much. People said Rubio being out was the reason but he came back and we are still playing well due to the fact the schedule eased up and Mitchell is ballin.

Olidipo just blew up his knee by trying to play when he was still sore, and no doubt there were a bunch of dumbasses in Indiana bitching and moaning about him not being able to play sooner.

Also, if Exum did suffer another serious injury, the crybabies on this board would be the first to point fingers and blame the medical staff for not handling the situation more carefully.

With Exum suffering 2 injuries that kept him out long term, it seems kind of obvious that Utah should err on the side of caution to prevent another catastrophe. Thank God none of the idiots on this board have any influence on such important decisions.

No one is blaming the medical staff, he shouldn't come back if he's not ready.

It's the fact that he's still not ready that's a bummer. The dude has been injured more than he's been healthy since we drafted him, and he looked really good, and then got injured for another month+ and who knows what he'll look like when he gets back.

Five years in, I just want to be able to accurately judge the guy without him getting hurt again. I don't know why people have issues with this line of thinking.

I think we all recognize and agree that he shouldn't rush back before he's healed, but they initially estimated two weeks. Karl Malone would have suited up the next night, which on its surface is a ridiculous comparison because we all heal differently, but you get the point. Dante is 23-years-old and his healing powers should be at their maximum. So it's just a bummer that right when he's finally playing by far his most aggressive basketball, he's missing over three weeks. It will probably set him back a lot in terms of conditioning and mentality.

But on the bright side he was a ****ing stud going in hard to the rim those last several weeks so our little Bambi is definitely growing up.

Dante-Exum.jpg
Has anyone mentioned that with this injury Dante forfeited a $200,000 bonus for games played?

https://clutchpoints.com/jazz-news-g-dante-exum-has-200k-bonus-forfeited/

When was the last time we had this easy of a schedule?

Our winning is a combo of an easy schedule and Mitchell playing healthy/better. Exum playing or not would not effect it much. People said Rubio being out was the reason but he came back and we are still playing well due to the fact the schedule eased up and Mitchell is ballin.
Exactly. I said we are playing the best basketball that we have played so far this year. Seems that you agree.

I don't see how any could disagree and if they did I would love for them to provide a stretch when we were playing better.

Exactly. I said we are playing the best basketball that we have played so far this year. Seems that you agree.

I don't see how any could disagree and if they did I would love for them to provide a stretch when we were playing better.

Mitchell is playing his best stretch right now. I would generally agree this is our best stretch of games. But its hard to compare to the ridiculously hard schedule we were playing early to the easy one we just played.

All I am saying is that Exum coming back will only help us play better, just like it helped when we got Rubio back.

They have had an easy schedule hard to answer. They have been winning though but playing a depleted not very good wolves team Cavs bulls Knicks ect. They did beat Denver though so that game was impressive. But lost to Portland. So if they had played Denver in Denver, Lakers with LeBron, warriors, Toronto ect u might not be saying this

Mitchell is playing his best stretch right now. I would generally agree this is our best stretch of games. But its hard to compare to the ridiculously hard schedule we were playing early to the easy one we just played.

All I am saying is that Exum coming back will only help us play better, just like it helped when we got Rubio back.

Mitchell was literally in NBA.com MVP rankings last time. Averaging an efficient 28 ppg is the main reason we've been winning.

You can compare now with earlier. Just fine go by wins. Were we losing lots of close games to the good teams we played when we were playing the difficult schedule or getting badly beaten? Were we beating the bad teams we were playing? Etc etc.

I think it's quite clear and obvious that we are playing our best right now regardless of schedule. Like I don't think Dallas beats us by 50 if we play them tomorrow.

They have had an easy schedule hard to answer. They have been winning though but playing a depleted not very good wolves team Cavs bulls Knicks ect. They did beat Denver though so that game was impressive. But lost to Portland. So if they had played Denver in Denver, Lakers with LeBron, warriors, Toronto ect u might not be saying this
Again, show a stretch from another part of the season when we were playing as good m. And I understand the schedule was harder so find a stretch of the season during the hard schedule when we were beating the bad teams and staying close but losing against the good teams.

Mitchell was literally in NBA.com MVP rankings last time. Averaging an efficient 28 ppg is the main reason we've been winning.
Exactly. And gobert is playing his best lately. And korver being added to the team and playing well too.

We are just playing our best right now. I still think we will get even better too.

Lets relax guys. I’m having Dante withdrawals, however, being on the cautious side with him is not a bad thing.

We have been winning both due to schedule and players stepping up, namely Mitchell. Still doesn’t change the fact that it is our best stretch this season.

You can compare now with earlier. Just fine go by wins. Were we losing lots of close games to the good teams we played when we were playing the difficult schedule or getting badly beaten? Were we beating the bad teams we were playing? Etc etc.

I think it's quite clear and obvious that we are playing our best right now regardless of schedule. Like I don't think Dallas beats us by 50 if we play them tomorrow.

Disagree, its more than just playing hard/easy teams. Its also the back to backs, the flight schedule, the away games, and the other tolls the schedule took on the team. You cant compare the easiest stretch of our schedule this year to the hardest stretch of schedule of any team in the NBA X2. You especially cant say, just look at the wins and call it good. We are playing well though right now, and I expect us to play better going forward.

Well this last stretch of games was meant to be tough, and we’ve passed with flying colours,

The wolves can beat anybody on their day, and we made sure that didn’t happen.

This difficult stretch is a success already, and if we beat the blazers it is the cherry on top.

Well this last stretch of games was meant to be tough, and we’ve passed with flying colours,

The wolves can beat anybody on their day, and we made sure that didn’t happen.

This difficult stretch is a success already, and if we beat the blazers it is the cherry on top.
Wolves with their point guards