What's new

Dante has been out forever because he ded

So he's Jean Grey? Will he come back as a Phoenix, or will he just come back in Phoenix?
I think he comes back as the wizard Dante the White in the NBL. His vast wealth will over power the other dudes egos who make about 20,000 USD a year.

Jokes aside, it really is crazy that we are going into yet another offseason and will still have no idea what kind of player Exum is or can be.

Does anyone have a video of the initial injury?

It happened in the first half of game on January 5th against Detroit.

Does anyone have a video of the initial injury?

It happened in the first half of game on January 5th against Detroit.

If I remember correctly the side of his foot touched the ground while his leg was still straight. Also, bone bruises are a bitch.

For some reason, it's in the Jazz fan nature to absolutely despise one of our players. Right or wrong, it just always seems to exist.

This whole Exum hate is just spinning out of control to the point where some of you can't even eat words. It's beyond that.

The truth is this - if we want to make a serious run this postseason, we need what Exum can provide. Our play is so uneven that we desperately need another scoring option. We should be hoping for the best instead of all this hate.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

For some reason, it's in the Jazz fan nature to absolutely despise one of our players. Right or wrong, it just always seems to exist.

This whole Exum hate is just spinning out of control to the point where some of you can't even eat words. It's beyond that.

The truth is this - if we want to make a serious run this postseason, we need what Exum can provide. Our play is so uneven that we desperately need another scoring option. We should be hoping for the best instead of all this hate.

I don't think most of us hate him. We are just perplexed by the situation (his whole career).

Who's not hoping for the best?

I hate his bones, literally. Not his persona.

I'm not sure hate is the proper word in this instance. More likely disappointment. We've all had such high hopes for things to go well for him and have him take strides (literally at this point) toward making the team better. At this point a little humor at his expense is the only coping mechanism some have. Short of about 5% of the people on the forum we want him to get back and succeed, but at this point it is getting extremely difficult to imagine that happening.

I'm not sure hate is the proper word in this instance. More likely disappointment. We've all had such high hopes for things to go well for him and have him take strides (literally at this point) toward making the team better. At this point a little humor at his expense is the only coping mechanism some have. Short of about 5% of the people on the forum we want him to get back and succeed, but at this point it is getting extremely difficult to imagine that happening.
When a majority of the fan base would rather see him gone than hope he reaches very unique potential, I consider that hate.

We've wasted more money on Thabo/Udoh than Exum and neither of those guys have any potential. Some of y'all treat Exum like he is the $8 million a year the Lakers spend on stretched, gone Deng. Exum has helped us win games this year. Yes, it sucks he is hurt, but he will help when he gets back. And if we want to do something special, we need him.

When a majority of the fan base would rather see him gone than hope he reaches very unique potential, I consider that hate.

We've wasted more money on Thabo/Udoh than Exum and neither of those guys have any potential. Some of y'all treat Exum like he is the $8 million a year the Lakers spend on stretched, gone Deng. Exum has helped us win games this year. Yes, it sucks he is hurt, but he will help when he gets back. And if we want to do something special, we need him.

And let me add something more - once we re-signed Favors, we couldn't spend money on anything else. We were capped out. So really, paying Exum hasn't effected the bottom line for 2018-19 at all. So if you are going to get mad at Exum, get even madder at Thabo and Udoh who make roughly the same amount and provide almost zero.

You’re a good man LoPo.

This

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app