What's new

Dante scores 28 pts on 11-13(4-4 3pt) in 24 min

He had three years where he played 82, 66, and 42 games. He had 3 other years where the most games he played was 16 games. He was injured for way more than half his career

And large % of those matches he played in, he only played 2 ~ 10 minutes, he was hardly given a good run by the jazz.

And large % of those matches he played in, he only played 2 ~ 10 minutes, he was hardly given a good run by the jazz.

IMG_3654.jpg

IMG_3655.jpg

There is a screen shot of his last 32 games and first 34 games. There is exactly one game he played less then 10 minutes, and that was the first game of his nba career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_3654.jpg
    IMG_3654.jpg
    570.9 KB · Views: 16
i'm fine with dante's game. the rockets series has shown that he's pretty useful to playoff teams. but the major knock on him is that he is overpaid and he can't stay healthy

Dante as an All star, ha. Not a chance. This isn't a big deal, he plays on a crappy team and played against a crappy team too. JC will help us more on this team than DE ever could which is why the Jazz made that trade. I'm happy for DE and I wish him the best.

Linas Klieza from the nuggets went off on us (twice?) For 40+ points. Doesn't or didnt make him good.

Linas Klieza from the nuggets went off on us (twice?) For 40+ points. Doesn't or didnt make him good.
Whether it’s Exum or Klieza, Quin gets the last laugh.

We rode the Dante roller coaster for a lot of years but I'm actually surprised at the hate. Dante never started drama. He played hard when he got the chance. He was abused by Quin right in front of our eyes so many times. He did get hurt. He did make mistakes. But I watched nearly every one of his games in a Jazz uniform and never questioned that he wanted to succeed.

Good job.

He stuffed the stat box in a blowout loss against a team that plays no defense.

We've seen this before.
to his defense, Dante's scoring is what gave cavs the lead in the 4th after being down by 20... his play definitely contributes to winning, as we've seen during the Rockets series. it ain't no empty stats. Dante just gotta stay healthy

This never would have happened here. He had 3 TOs and Quin would have put his arse back on the bench. For whatever Quin had a short chain with Dante and would never let him work through rough spots and learn, like he is now with Bradley.