What's new

Dark Mode is awesome

Archie Moses

I'm not sure if this was an option before the update, but since the update, the website looks way to bright and white and was hard to read. I'm not a fan of Tapatalk so don't use that. I just discovered how to enable dark mode and it's very, very nice.

For those of you who want to try it out, click on your profile, then preferences and switch styles from light to dark.

I'm not sure if this was an option before the update, but since the update, the website looks way to bright and white and was hard to read. I'm not a fan of Tapatalk so don't use that. I just discovered how to enable dark mode and it's very, very nice.

For those of you who want to try it out, click on your profile, then preferences and switch styles from light to dark.
Yeah, I really like it too!

I love me some dark mode and understand the site maybe a template so I don't wanna hamper.

@Jason That said, jazzfanz isn't easy to post on like it used to be.

The search on Jazzfanz is beyond poor and has always been. What's the deal?

My recollection is you have to be a premium member in order to have full search functionality. Having said that, I was a premium member (maybe I still am idk) and feel like search still blew.

Changed search to another provider we've had prior... lets see how that goes for now...