What's new

Daryl Lindsey has be fired sorry

I don't care for Daryl but he is an upgrade over Kent. It has been all down hill since Jim quit as the head coach. I am just hoping the Johnson's step in the way a good owner should and get things headed back on the right track.

Sure. Go ahead and fire Daryl. Whoever that is. As long as Dennis Lindsey stays idc.

You guys are all silly. This is what is going to happen.

The jazz are going to trade one of their late first to the buck for jabari Parker.

He is going to come to Utah where the prophet pres. Monson will lay hands on him and give him a blessing.

He will heal over night and the jazz will will multiple championships.

Dennis Lindsey will become cannonized and the Millers will become celestialized.

Gobert will get a bronze statue out front and Gordon hairward becomes Mormon and after his tragic passing thousands of woman become sealed to him.

Sent from my Z981 using JazzFanz mobile app

That's actually a very well written article. I wasn't familiar with the situation.
The most important pieces of information in this article are the ones that the author wants to convince readers to forget:
1) The people who were actually a party to this lawsuit settled.
2) The author has no inside info on either the alleged crimes or the settlement.

The stat about 2% of sexual assault charges being fake is completely made up. Even if it was true, it would not be evidence that any specific allegation is true or false (but this quack author apparently believes it is). Terrible article.

That's actually a very well written article. I wasn't familiar with the situation.

Yah thx. I was making fun of the SJW Warriors here that use the term at every chance.

I thought she should have delved a little deeper in to the interconnectivity that Holleywood is an how important in entertainment that it is who you know not what you know.