What's new

David Locke draws a wiener over his own face while discussing Jazz moves on Tip-off

I will never look at another NBA court without seeing this image. Basketball is, at it's heart, a sport about men running around and dribbling balls over crude drawings of baby batches.

Thanks bro for the video - but your preoccupation about the male genital is a little worrying.

I've listened to Locke's tipoffs for years. It was the source of the image as well as the complete innocence in which he drew it that got me laughing.

I am amazed at some of the hate for Locke. Most small market teams don't have someone covering their team to this extent, virtually year-round. His analysis is typically spot-on. We should count ourselves lucky, even if we don't always agree with him.

I am amazed at some of the hate for Locke. Most small market teams don't have someone covering their team to this extent, virtually year-round. His analysis is typically spot-on. We should count ourselves lucky, even if we don't always agree with him.

He can be annoying, but he busts his tail and knows the game pretty well. Anyone pushing out as much content as this guy is going to have a few boners here and there. Out here in sactown we have Grant Napier who I can't listen to... The difference is staggering.