Deathuary is coming

DasJazz

Time to trade Ingles for Reddick straight up. Pelicans are said to be open to moving him and Lonzo.

Ferguson_Mellochill

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
Probably 11-5, maybe 10-6. We could drop games to the Clippers, Lakers, Sixers, Heat and Celtics, maybe Indiana.

LogGrad98

Contributor
It is very tough to beat the same team twice in a short time frame. So most of these 2 game sets we will likely lose on of them. I think we could end up losing as many as 7. I am hoping for only 5 though.

str8line

Contributor
2019 Award Winner
My prediction...we arrive at the TNT date with BOS on a 16 game winning streak. Shaq is under pressure to back off of the attacks on Don and Rudy. But of course that is not something he knows how to do; so he doubles down and repeats more incindiary nonsense. This ignites the Jazz to burn the NBA down and they sweep the 4 least coast conference contenders arriving at the LA twosome with the Clips on a 20 game streak. They split the duet with the Clips because they coast in the second game of the set. This gives Quin ammo to light into them and question their manhoods. They respond by winning the rest of games in the month and leave the NBA execs hunting for Shaq with murder in their eyes...he goes into hiding in Mexico City.

Like it.