What's new

Game Thread Dec 13, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs Pelicans

Added to Calendar: 12-13-22

V8 is everywhere. I love his game. He get a lot of criticism but his game is pretty crucial for us and his work ethic and what he does on the court is pretty rare

Like could this potentially increase offensive rebounds because your 7' is less focused on the rebound? IDK.
This was my first thought when I watched that clip. I hope teams do that against us. Vando will be all over the offensive glass

I think like maybe 3 or 4. Granny Style is extremely hard and I think most people are going to be bad at granny. It's such a huge time investment in something that may not work and has no positive benefit of resembling your jump shot.
Plus I think its better to have similar shooting form on free throws and regular shots.

I know he won’t but if we could limit Clarkson to like 5-6 three point attempts a game that would be nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya he is SO good in the paint. He mediocre from three (and often bad from three). I wish he would go in the paint more and pass more and shoot less threes

Walker just got put on a poster.
I called it. Said walker would block zion and get dunked on by zion. Both happened very quickly (was it back to back possessions)

Walker has hardly been put in position where he has to guard on an island on the perimeter all season. We saw what his abilities out there are currently.
sample size doe?

Kessler is playing great tonight.
You could literally post that every game. He might be the most consistent player on the team. He knows and plays his role to perfection.