What's new

Game Thread Dec 13, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs Pelicans

Added to Calendar: 12-13-22

As Cy said, he might be the better option out of him and sexton to be point guard of the future (if we dont draft or trade for one). His size gives him an advantage and he appears to be a better outside shooter too.

He makes quick reads and moves the ball. He's gotten good at these top-of-the-key exchanges our guards run with the bigs. If he's making enough shots, he usually does everything else.

Holy ****… that was an amazing *** whoopin. That was Vandos best game by a mile. How did NAW go from trash to the best player ever. I still don’t believe but man he has strung a bunch of good games together. Lauri and Kessler were awesome… just wish Kessler would talk some **** after all the stank face Zion did every time he scored on him.

Who’s up for us getting NO in the first round and sweeping they ***?

also good call by Hardy limiting JCs touches. he shot 13 fg tonight obviously struggling
Exactly. It's probalby the first time we win a game shooting so bad. Tonight we play a much complete game. Let's see the second one as i don't think NO will shoot 40% and 14% again...When not much players injured, we are really deep.

He was pretty good tonight. Just missed shots. He didnt really stop the ball too much and kept it moving.

Agreed. Most nights he seems to be a chucker…… who shoots 24% from three and 35% from the floor.

His defense isnt that great to cover up that garbage offense

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Me too. He looks so unhappy all the time, and Andy Larsen mentioned in one of his articles a few weeks ago that he doesn't really fit in with the rest of the guys in the locker room.

At least he has way more money than i do

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Our broadcast continues to be just horrible. It’s getting harder each time… I should have picked up the NO feed cuz Daniels is a good time.

For whatever reason even though the dvr service thru DirecTV stream is set to record Jazz games, it always records the opposing team's broadcast.

So today I had the misfortune of hearing Joel Meyers, one of the biggest whinest bitch announcers ever, at least when he's calling Jazz games. He was the same way when he was with the Spurs too.

Although that *** kicking made his bitch *** tears all the sweeter

And **** the tank!

Holy hole in a doughnut!

That game was both ugly and awesome. Never thought we would be the better team in the paint in this one. Kudos to Vando and Kessler especially.

To shoot barely over 30% from 3 and still rout the team many consider to be the best in the West.. give me a break.

Our bench was also huge.. Kessler, NAW and Beasley in particular.

JC had a rough game but at least there were some signs he might be back on the right track. He didnt stagnate us as badly as in some other recent games. If he learns to play within the system instead of playing his own brand of ball, we will so much better for it.

Last edited: