What's new

Game Thread Dec 20, 2022 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Pistons

Added to Calendar: 12-20-22

That's the only way gay is scoring from 3.

But I will say I hate the review for something that basic for a flagrant. It's enough that any time you come even close to their space they get a foul.

Just turned the game on, looks like Markkanen is having another big first half. He better take advantage because he will probably only get like 3 or 4 shots in the second half.

I had to go see a man about a horse. Did we really just completely blow a 13-point lead? Good hell.

I just realized the game was going. Missed the whole first half (I think this is the only jazz bball i have missed this season).
Anyone care to summarize the first half for me?

I just realized the game was going. Missed the whole first half (I think this is the only jazz bball i have missed this season).
Anyone care to summarize the first half for me?

Lauri came out hot and played the entire first quarter and scored 16 points. We were up as much as 13 but Detroit went on a big run we just couldn’t make some shots in the middle of the second. Clarkson got going to end the half and we’re up 1. There was a Dok sighting.

Gay has to be ****ing kidding me. Turns it over for a layup then doesn’t hit rim on an elbow jumper.
I dont think anyone expected Vando to be a better shooter than gay. He is at rock bottom. Washed up. Needs to retire. Hardy needs to stop playing him completely

I see in the box score that vando made a 3!

Vando with 10 points, 6 rebounds, 2 steals, and 2 assists

There is nothing there

Quite a play by Vando there. Gets the defensive rebound and runs the break, collapses the defense and finds Lauri for the open three.