What's new

Game Thread Dec 25, 2021 08:30PM MT: Jazz vs. Mavericks

Added to Calendar: 12-25-21

Another team under COVID protocols. We'll be lucky to pull this one out. The South Dakota juco squad nearly embarrassed us and this one is a major city juco squad. We probably win, but it'll go down to the wire.

Thinking these teams with covid replacements these players are fighting for roster spots
They are going to put up a good battle against everybody

MY SON IN LAW GAVE ME AND MY DAD TICKETS TO TONIGHT'S GAME IN THE PURA COMPANY SUITE FOR CHRISTMAS! FULLY CATERED AND EVERYTHING! SO EXCITED IF YOU CAN'T TELL!
I expect to hear you shouting “ANOTHER PURA THREE POINTER” over the crowd mic after each one. Don’t let us down.

Dear Quin, these games against scrubs are great opportunities to try some new things and expand the rotation.
Obviously you haven’t been paying attention. Each time we find new ways to have a massive collapse to keep the other team in the game.

I expect to hear you shouting “ANOTHER PURA THREE POINTER” over the crowd mic after each one. Don’t let us down.
I'm going to scream "banged it down" and "flame on" constantly.

It's time to give Butler another chance to play in the rotation. I'm not necessarily down on Forrest, but I think we've seen what he can do. I'd like to see what Butler is capable of now that he has had some more time with the offense. It seems like these games against replacement players would be ideal to build his confidence.