What's new

Game Thread Dec 31, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Wolves

Added to Calendar: 12-31-21

Wow. ****** quarter.

We decided we didn't need to play defense anymore apparently. So much for Quin being the halftime genius. **** me.

Outscored by 14 in that single quarter. Terrible effort all around. Donovan is going to need to power this win. He is supposed to be our superstar. Needs to step up. They shouldn't take Donovan or Rudy out again until the end of the game.

I think I have used every cuss word known to man to my cat watching that third quarter.

We can blame the players and we can blame the FO (they all get their own pie of blame), but when will Quin take some heat for the worst perimeter defense in NBA history?

Nba officiating is just so wildly inconsistent.

We can blame the players and we can blame the FO (they all get their own pie of blame), but when will Quin take some heat for the worst perimeter defense in NBA history?
Those stints of small ball take me back to the Jefferson days… straight layup line.

We need to beat these lowly fart-faces. Also, KAT isn't playing because Jimmy Butler stole his girl and he's home crying into a Snuggie.

Royce has been extra invisible last two games. He gonna do good down the stretch… I can feel it.