What's new

Dem beautiful balls race

Why do we want Nugs to stay ahead of OKC?
We get the least favorable pick of Houston's, ours, OKC's and LAC's if ours convey, which it most likely doesn't, in which case we get the last favorable of the other three, unless the HOU pick is 1-4, in which case I believe we get the least favorable of OKC and LAC. Which in every turn of events is very likely to be OKC's pick, which will be 27, 28 or 29 by the looks of it.

We are just 2 games behind the Nets now. We are also free and clear of Houston and Atlanta at this point. 8th is still within reach. I think that's the best we are going to do though.

We are just 2 games behind the Nets now. We are also free and clear of Houston and Atlanta at this point. 8th is still within reach. I think that's the best we are going to do though.
This week likely determines it. If we drop the next two I am not sure we have another win on the schedule. If Nets win the Wiz game (a legit if) they can probably muster another win or two. I still think tied for 8th would be the best we could do but we will see how grimy we get tomorrow.

I really didn't think we had it in us to go 1-9, but here we are. We haven't shut down Lauri, so there are chances we could still pick up some wins. We might be getting a lucky right now with Keyonte playing really poorly now that Lauri is back. I don't know, I'll just be happy to stay in 9th for now.

I am confused why Sexton doesn't get rest. He's the guy with the most significant injury history and he's the 2nd highest impact player on winning on the team.
Because he’s played every game this year and likely wants that accomplishment of playing all 82. He’s also 100% uncontused.

Am I correct in remembering that we were 26-26 at one time? So that would mean that we’re 3-17 in our last 20, maybe we are bad enough to not tear it down further next year and still end up in the top 5

Turned on some Nets Wizards cuz thats what tanking will do to you...

The Nets are atrocious. They are fully cooked. They ain't "catching" us. Sorry.

Nets still have to play the Pistons and Raptors. Hold tight. We can at least clinch them like a desperate boxer and get a tie.

Also, Rockets beat the Thunder, potentially pushing our late FRP to #27.

Nets still have to play the Pistons and Raptors. Hold tight. We can at least clinch them like a desperate boxer and get a tie.

Also, Rockets beat the Thunder, potentially pushing our late FRP to #27.
There is still hope for 8. And Shai seems to be banged up so Minny might be able to jump ahead OKC. 5-game roadtrip coming for OKC too