What's new

Dem beautiful balls race

Dominating win for the Rockets tonight against the Wiz. Amen and Green looked absolutely incredible. I've been disappointed the last couple of times I've watched Jabari Smith Jr, he's super young but I wonder if he'll stay the kind of player where the idea is better than the actual.

No Bilal/Deni for the wizards do even sadder than usual, but Jared Butler got some nice burn

Dominating win for the Rockets tonight against the Wiz. Amen and Green looked absolutely incredible. I've been disappointed the last couple of times I've watched Jabari Smith Jr, he's super young but I wonder if he'll stay the kind of player where the idea is better than the actual.

No Bilal/Deni for the wizards do even sadder than usual, but Jared Butler got some nice burn
No Kuzma either. Green went nuclear... Wiz are miserable and got boos from the home crowd. The players were happy though as they thought the fans had forgotten how to feel.

No Kuzma either. Green went nuclear... Wiz are miserable and got boos from the home crowd. The players were happy though as they thought the fans had forgotten how to feel.
The what-if would hurt as a jazz fan, but I hope Bilal breaks out for Washington. The Poole trade is deeply depressing. The Johnny Davis pick is one of the most atrocious in a while (it's shocking how bad he is). They need a win

Jabari is really good. I think he is just more of a super role player vs a star.

Prolly helped them a lot… their goals are to not win.
Seems like they might want draft picks then. Weird to trade one away.

Sent from my OPD2203 using Tapatalk

9th is looking more and more likely which gives us a 20% chance at a top 3 pick. 8th would be a 26% chance to compare. The grizz would need to have a winning record and we need a goose egg to catch them.

Passing the nets is more doable. We are 3 games behind but they have been losing most nights. No dog in that fart.

That would make 2 seasons ith a chance to go for the top 3 pick at a 50% rate and ending up with the 9th pick. Keyonte has been punching much higher than the 16th pick, but he isn't playing like a true difference maker of the future.

Not going to lie, things look bleak barring a lucky bounce of dem balls.

9th is looking more and more likely which gives us a 20% chance at a top 3 pick. 8th would be a 26% chance to compare. The grizz would need to have a winning record and we need a goose egg to catch them.

Passing the nets is more doable. We are 3 games behind but they have been losing most nights. No dog in that fart.

That would make 2 seasons ith a chance to go for the top 3 pick at a 50% rate and ending up with the 9th pick. Keyonte has been punching much higher than the 16th pick, but he isn't playing like a true difference maker of the future.

Not going to lie, things look bleak barring a lucky bounce of dem balls.
I'm starting to wonder if we might trade up this year. It's a limp draft, so it might actually be easier to combine a player and pick and move into the top tier.

Brooklyn is cooked. If they can’t nab Don this summer they really should just sell off Bridges before he loses his value. If the Rockets did offer Green and their picks back they effed up.

I'm starting to wonder if we might trade up this year. It's a limp draft, so it might actually be easier to combine a player and pick and move into the top tier.

I could see the Jazz flipping #9 and a modest asset for #6 or #7. Maybe they'd do that for Holland, Williams or Sheppard. Teams will probably key in on their guy and shuffle picks around. I think the price to move up into the top 3 will still be pretty high. Teams like Washington, Detroit and San Antonio are thirsty for talent.

I could see Houston moving off their Brooklyn pick for the right deal. They may believe they've shifted into Win Now mode, and they've already got Amen, Cam, Jabari and Sengun on board. A good pick for them might be Knecht, tbh.

Atlanta up 22 on Charlotte late in the 3rd.

If they don't Hawks it up, we will have a full two game lead on 9th, starting to feel really comfortable about staying 9th now
After watching us tonight I decided we are really ready to pack it in and the Nets will close in a bit. We end tied for 8th is my official prediction.

After watching us tonight I decided we are really ready to pack it in and the Nets will close in a bit. We end tied for 8th is my official prediction.
Nets are straight dookie and have lost to Detroit, San Antonio, and Charlotte this month alone

... but the rest of their schedule is looking very light, next three are Toronto, Washington, and Chicago. I've given up on having hope of catching them, but jazz have unlocked a new level of garbage fire so maybe

Brooklyn still has Washington, Detroit, Toronto and Chicago remaining on its schedule.

Jazz have San Antonio, but everything else is tough sledding.

Another win for the Wizards, but luckily Spurs held on for a win too, so we're still looking at 32nd. We also want Wolves and Nuggets to win to stay ahead of OKC. 9th or better for the Jazz looks pretty safe all of a sudden.

Another win for the Wizards, but luckily Spurs held on for a win too, so we're still looking at 32nd. We also want Wolves and Nuggets to win to stay ahead of OKC. 9th or better for the Jazz looks pretty safe all of a sudden.
Why do we want Nugs to stay ahead of OKC?