What's new

Denouncing God

If you believe in monotheistic religion you cant just trade away "the only god" for mortals.
If you believe in polytheistic religion things could change but you need to get god(so-called)+fillers in return.

I like to picture my Hayward in a tuxedo T-shirt. 'Cause it says like, I wanna be formal but I’m here to party too. I like to party, so I like my Hayward to party.

The return we'd get on Hayward wouldn't be enough to move him IMO and I think he has all the abilities you want in a swing man. He'll just get more consistent as time goes on. I doubt he'll become an all-star as well, but he should no doubt be a solid rotation player. Also looking ahead let's say we move Gordon how is the wing situation looking for the upcoming seasons? That's putting all our hopes on Burks.
I agree. I've been disappointed by Hauyward's development. Then again, he's caught fire the past two seasons in the second half, so let's see what he does through over the next 40+ games. He still plays out of control. But I agree he can become a pretty good rotation player. And he doesn't seem to mind being a 6th man. So find a starting SF to replace Marvin, put Alec in at SG and let Hayward continue to come off the bench. Since he can play both spots, you'd have a solid wing rotation with Gordon. Alec and another wing...perhaps a quality starter Jazz could get by trading Jefferson or Millsap.

i think the kid still has alot of untaped potential

I find this hard to believe. With the near omnipresence of recording equipment at this level, it seems that there would have to be at least some film of this "potential".