What's new

Deron Williams Appreciation Thread

Great player. 3rd best we have ever had.

ad-jazz.jpg

This man says hello.

Deron Williams is the ****ing balls. I love the guy and I will always be a fan. As much as it sucks he's gone, I look forward to watching him play for the rest of his career. It will be interesting to see what his teams run and how he runs his teams. He's a championship player and I hope he gets his championship.

Thanks , Billy.

I am so lost right now. Trading Deron was absolutely the right move.

Someone Please kill me.

Just wanted to stop by and say Dwill is the ****ing man!! His time was up here, but that doesn't change the bad *** things he did in a Jazz uni. He dominated the playoffs during our WCF run. He brought toughness and determination to a team that had none when they won 26 games. Thanks Deron.

I like D-Will. He is a special kind of player. He was good to this community. But he had become the hot girlfriend that you couldn't stand to listen to anymore, and you knew was looking for some side action.

I would have loved to see it work out, but it didn't. Whether the FO or Deron (or, more likely, a combination of the two) is to blame, it got to a point that it wasn't going to pan out.

I wish Deron well - to the extent that he doesn't ruin that pick for us.

Dude had 18 assists tonight in a losing effort... Jeezus. 17 assists the game previous.

Dude had 18 assists tonight in a losing effort... Jeezus. 17 assists the game previous.

He also had a ton of TO and shot poorly. One thing the Nets have that is better than the Jazz is outside shooting. I thnk Morrow and Sasaha are both starters, pretty ridiculous range right there going to get you a lot of assist some nights.

He also had a ton of TO and shot poorly. One thing the Nets have that is better than the Jazz is outside shooting. I thnk Morrow and Sasaha are both starters, pretty ridiculous range right there going to get you a lot of assist some nights.

And he will continue to shoot poorly until his wrist heals...that much is sure.

How many games has he won with the Nets? I'm glad he's getting his numbers though.

They're the Nets dude. Your emotional side is still showing. This is the appreciation thread not the Archie cries really hard thread. GTFO.