What's new

Deron williams mentioned in suits

LOL.

In the scene on the show's website, the lawyer/agent confronts a Nets official in his Brooklyn office and demands that a Nets official give D-Will a big raise. The official resists and the lawyer threatens that D-Will will not show up for a critical playoff game. (Perhaps he will get a migraine?) The Nets official caves and gives Williams three times his current salary. Cool!

might be true or based in truth?
or totally finction/made up.

and eys ****tards this is jazz related.
as this shows/speculates that deron is a prima donna and jazz dodged a bullet

LOL.

In the scene on the show's website, the lawyer/agent confronts a Nets official in his Brooklyn office and demands that a Nets official give D-Will a big raise. The official resists and the lawyer threatens that D-Will will not show up for a critical playoff game. (Perhaps he will get a migraine?) The Nets official caves and gives Williams three times his current salary. Cool!

Wut?

Please rephrase

LOL.

Words to live by my friend.

Mind if I quote this on my facebook? (noting you as a source obviously.)

Let me say something to you friend. Don't believe everything you see on the TV. The real life business is far off from Suits. Sir kicky might give real insight about how lawyering stuff is in the Sates I believe.

Deron would get 3 times as much money? Like 18 mil insdead of 6? That's just bullfertilizer.

Who watches Suits? I'm curious about the type of person who watches Suits.

I watch it. But the Deron Williams thing was so lame ***, I felt ashamed for the author for a second. I mean there's actually sports without CBA and max salaries...Why use basketball? And if they use basketball at least mention illegal side deals or endorsement deals.

I watch Suits, its a pretty good show, but I agree the Deron Williams thing was old and made no sense. Unless they were referring to something else, theres not a chance in hell that D-Will gets 3 times the market price

So "Suits" is a sitcom and they had a segment that mentioned Deron? Do I have this right?

So "Suits" is a sitcom and they had a segment that mentioned Deron? Do I have this right?

Yes. It just was disappointing as the topic being discussed made no sense. The show has a lot of basketball references, which are usually funny.

LOL.

Gotta wonder how D-Will must feel about it.

Yes. It just was disappointing as the topic being discussed made no sense. The show has a lot of basketball references, which are usually funny.
it made no sense to you,
because you dont get all the lawyer stuff and agent stuff.

seriously people like yu are the dead of scripted tv.
and the emergence of reality tv

it made no sense to you,
because you dont get all the lawyer stuff and agent stuff.

seriously people like yu are the dead of scripted tv.
and the emergence of reality tv

Well then try to explain it...Maybe I have a shot to exceed my expectations if I finally corrall some knowledge.