What's new

Deron Williams

Retire his jersey. Dantley was a jerk too and he’s retired

Retire his Jersey!???? You obviously don't know the history affects and difference of D-Will to Dantley. Pretty sad considering both players are as foreign to you as Lewis Scott's MVP is. But your the first to blast some stupid comment in the air like, "Retire his jersey!!", even when you have no tenure as a Jazz fan. You have to google who Lewis Scott is right now.

Retire his Jersey!???? You obviously don't know the history affects and difference of D-Will to Dantley. Pretty sad considering both players are as foreign to you as Lewis Scott's MVP is. But your the first to blast some stupid comment in the air like, "Retire his jersey!!", even when you have no tenure as a Jazz fan. You have to google who Lewis Scott is right now.
ok boomer

respond to my message
I don't have a message. You know DWill personally? I recall him saying that he didn't handle things well those last days with Jerry. I do think Jerry's days were numbered. He was starting to lose it. If the Jazz had a different coach, things probably wouldn't have happened as they did.

I don't have a message. You know DWill personally? I recall him saying that he didn't handle things well those last days with Jerry. I do think Jerry's days were numbered. He was starting to lose it. If the Jazz had a different coach, things probably wouldn't have happened as they did.
Yeah me and Dwill are BFFs. I showed him your post and he's currently hiring private detective to track you down so he can beat you up.

And go my profile page where my messages are and respond.

Yeah me and Dwill are BFFs. I showed him your post and he's currently hiring private detective to track you down so he can beat you up.

And go my profile page where my messages are and respond.
Nothing there. I'm not going to continue this further. I've actually said good things about him on the board, especially when he went to see Jerry who is dying. I think that showed his true character. So just go back in your hole and stop bothering me.