What's new

Deron Williams

Piso

Golf is former Utah jazz guard Deron Williams' main sport now.
Some progress remains to be made before considering a return in NBA (18.08).

Crazy how cp3 and him came out the same draft but cp3 is currently on fire for the thunder lookin like an all star

I'll have to say this, too, that as much as I was pissed about the dissension between him and AK, I wasn't happy that the Jazz traded him. Then they made a second bad decision in promoting Corbin as coach. They should've weathered the tide, got a new coach while Corbin was interim and then reassessed the Jazz roster. They should've kept Deron and traded Boozer for Favors. I think Deron and AK could've reconciled; instead both of their careers went into a kind of tailspin after the trade.

Deron never recovered from that bad sprain when Rose ran under him on that three point shot. Never was the same after that.

I'll have to say this, too, that as much as I was pissed about the dissension between him and AK, I wasn't happy that the Jazz traded him. Then they made a second bad decision in promoting Corbin as coach. They should've weathered the tide, got a new coach while Corbin was interim and then reassessed the Jazz roster. They should've kept Deron and traded Boozer for Favors. I think Deron and AK could've reconciled; instead both of their careers went into a kind of tailspin after the trade.

Boozer was already gone by the time Deron was traded.

Deron never recovered from that bad sprain when Rose ran under him on that three point shot. Never was the same after that.
I remember that. It was an exhibition game. That possibly played a role. Never heard much about it after he recovered. Same thing you could say about AK who had some injuries that slowed him down.