Deshaun Watson - Allegations

slc

If even one of these is true his career may be over
But not so sure anymore for high profile athletes

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

Kobe's was a lot stronger case, settled out of court, and did nothing to his career. Important/popular people are above the law.
Ya but it was one person. Heard on first take that in the end there are going to be 24 women accusing him of sexual assault. He has to get all 24 women to settle out of court. If he’s guilty, he’s screwed for sure I think. That is the difference between Watson and Kobe.

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
Kobe's was a lot stronger case, settled out of court, and did nothing to his career. Important/popular people are above the law.
Along the same lines as what Beer said. If it happened today it would end differently.

I've always felt, very strongly, that based on Kobe's response statement alone he is a sexual abuser. I don't even need to believe one word of what the victim claimed outside of what Kobe confirmed in his response statement. I have a hard time with all the praise and honor that has been bestowed upon him for dying in a helicopter crash.

I certainly feel for the other victims, especially the children. But Kobe? Nah. Doesn't make me happy, but it also doesn't break my heart.

AlaskanAssassin

Nothing in that post says he was joking, either he’s an idiot because it’s a message board or he’s an idiot if he thinks I was implying that it wasn’t a big deal. So he’s an idiot.

Good call. I think we need to require a disclaimer on all posts containing sarcasm or that are intended to be funny in nature.

(Disclaimer: This post is sarcasm and does not represent my true feelings regarding posts that contain humor, jokes, or other tom-foolery on this message board).