What's new

Devin Booker into the All Star squad

Kinda expected

Still hoping another injury replacement to appear so Conley can get his - nothing serious, just a rest weekend for the guy and a happy one for Mike

Kinda hoping either DM or Gobert will give Conley their spot on the team. That would be a nice story and team building kind of thing.
Is that something players can even do?

Like could Damian Lillard be like, I'm sitting this one out and I pick Rodney for my replacement. Me thinks that ain't how it works

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Booker deserves it over Conley. Chris Paul doesn’t though.

Chris Paul deserves it over both other guys Chris Paul = winning Mike Conley is a winning player

Booker didn't help PHX get anywhere until CP3 turned up there this year.

I despise Booker

Is that something players can even do?

Like could Damian Lillard be like, I'm sitting this one out and I pick Rodney for my replacement. Me thinks that ain't how it works

Well.... sure if Mitchell said I want to give my spot to Niang, but no one is going to be overly bothered if Mitchell gives his spot to an allstar worthy player who is as well respected a player as we have in the league.

Well.... sure if Mitchell said I want to give my spot to Niang, but no one is going to be overly bothered if Mitchell gives his spot to an allstar worthy player who is as well respected a player as we have in the league.
Still though I don't think that's how it works. I think Mitchell can choose not to play but I don't think he gets to choose how replacement.

Booker will like Quins call to shoot every open shot. And Quin will really appreciate Bookers commitment to defense.

Still though I don't think that's how it works. I think Mitchell can choose not to play but I don't think he gets to choose how replacement.

I agree but my point is that it’s Conley and he’s one of the few 100% respected guys that the nba might feel obligated to say fine, whatever. It’s too good a feel good story, the NBA would feel pressure to go along as it’s Conley and not Someone like Ingles or Favors or bogey.

Chris Paul deserves it over both other guys Chris Paul = winning Mike Conley is a winning player

Booker didn't help PHX get anywhere until CP3 turned up there this year.

I despise Booker
Why do you despise a guy that is an incredible basketball player? The dude is awesome.

LeBum had to step in and vouch for him and take AD's spot. But then again, it was expected.
Of course he did. LeBron doesn't want Conley getting any more attention and winning MVP over him.

This will all be water under the bridge when Conley wins finals MVP.