What's new

Did you know this about Malik Beasley?

This was the reason some Lakers fans kept joking (or maybe not joking?) that Beasley couldn't be in a Westbrook trade (Scottie Pippen Jr. is on a two-way contract with Lakers).

i like my players to have solid morals, but i don't demand it. i just won't put them into my 'heroes' circle. as long as he doesn't ruin chemistry and plays up to his contract, no biggie.

wtf is wrong with these people? Michael Jordan's son can literally court any normal woman and instead he chooses his dads ex team-mates wife who has been ran through by the entire NBA and nearly 20yrs his elder. I'd get it if these idiots were struggling for $$$ but they clearly aren't. Milk Beasley as well, an absolute moron, didn't he also get caught with a gun? not the brightest guy, just needs to play good basketball though.

I hope he and his wife and their kids have a happy long life together. Hope he has learned from his mistakes.

But I personally wouldn't trust him.

Sent from my SM-A426U using JazzFanz mobile app

I hope he and his wife and their kids have a happy long life together. Hope he has learned from his mistakes.

But I personally wouldn't trust him.

Sent from my SM-A426U using JazzFanz mobile app
Maybe that chapter of his life is behind him. Boler and Thurl were joking about the Beasley made basket shimmy being the product of just becoming the proud father of a new baby girl.

Maybe that chapter of his life is behind him. Boler and Thurl were joking about the Beasley made basket shimmy being the product of just becoming the proud father of a new baby girl.

If he is anything like me that will change him.
I was not a very good man prior to meeting my daughter.

I still have my issues but i am much better than i was before. She greatly affected how i live my life morally and legally

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I want to laugh at Scottie because I'm pretty sure I hate him. I mean, he's been awful for decades.

But after his son passing he just got really dark - and bizarre. Like the Phil Jackson racism claims or these low key jabs at Jordan. I won't ever feel bad for him but I feel weird poking fun at how creepy he's become.

Huh? What has he done that’s very bizarre?

If he is anything like me that will change him.
I was not a very good man prior to meeting my daughter.

I still have my issues but i am much better than i was before. She greatly affected how i live my life morally and legally

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
So he’s not a first time father. He has some **** in his past but hopefully is past it.

So if he marries Larsa would that make Beasley and Scottie Jr the first stepfather/son duo to play in the NBA at the same time?

Dudes can do what they want but a young NBA player such as Beas should be able to get a ton of ladies his own age.