What's new

Dipo looking to move on, any takers?

I can't see the Jazz having the assets but I would love to have him.

Then again, he was kinda *** on returning from a serious injury, so it'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

I can't see the Jazz having the assets but I would love to have him.

Then again, he was kinda *** on returning from a serious injury, so it'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

Kinda **** is an understatement.

I like Victor, but he seems like he wants a big or glamour market or maybe a team that is super close to contention. Has one year left on the deal... if he goes for cheap then sure.

This feels like a Heat or Mavs move, maybe the Bucks can get in there. Indiana was rumored to want Mike at the trade deadline a couple years ago, but I think that interest is likely gone with Brogdon on board.

I like Victor, but he seems like he wants a big or glamour market or maybe a team that is super close to contention. Has one year left on the deal... if he goes for cheap then sure.

This feels like a Heat or Mavs move, maybe the Bucks can get in there. Indiana was rumored to want Mike at the trade deadline a couple years ago, but I think that interest is likely gone with Brogdon on board.
Dont see why. Brogdon is huge. Nearly half his minutes come with Holiday or McConnell on the floor.

He has regressed a lot since his breakout 17/18 season. Injuries obv a big concern moving forward. I don't think its worth it.

This seems more like an opportunity for a 3 team trade. We dont have the assets, but maybe team #3 does.

Something like Conley and a NY pick to Indy, Dipo to NY, Randle to Utah

Or Dipo to Charlotte, Rozier to Utah, picks and Conley to Indy

Or Dipo to Brooklyn, Brooklyn players to Utah, Conley and Brooklyn picks to Indy

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

If it's not this current FO then maybe. But with a player as well known as Dipo, it's gonna be another major overpay.

I’m just not super interested in a guy on a one year deal that is not happy in Indiana... not sure what changes here that would make him want to stay. It’d be interesting to see how him and DM would work.

Im not too worried about the injury... I’d expect him to bounce back close to what he was pre-injury. This year he was still working himself back. Unfortunately I think Indiana will get a ****** return trading him.

I’m just not super interested in a guy on a one year deal that is not happy in Indiana... not sure what changes here that would make him want to stay. It’d be interesting to see how him and DM would work.

Im not too worried about the injury... I’d expect him to bounce back close to what he was pre-injury. This year he was still working himself back. Unfortunately I think Indiana will get a ****** return trading him.
That kind of makes this a classic buy low scenario. Coming off an injury, unhappy, one year left, etc. means they likely get poor value for him, but are likely to be willing to move him so they get something in return, unlike what happened with us and Dickward.

That kind of makes this a classic buy low scenario. Coming off an injury, unhappy, one year left, etc. means they likely get poor value for him, but are likely to be willing to move him so they get something in return, unlike what happened with us and Dickward.
Right, but I'd bet he lands in a place where he wants to re-sign. Will be interesting to see where he lands.