What's new

DM on AD

No one said its equal footing. Small markets have to make smarter decisions and be better run. Orlando is not one of those smart teams. If Kuz used Utah or Milwaukee instead, I'd be more worried.
Someone in this thread did in fact say equal footing though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I’d much rather have a player request a trade than leave in free agency when it’s too late. We’d have been much better off had Hayward requested a trade. It’s a no-brainer honestly.

Sample size doe.

It really is cute though that you think that all NBA owners have the exact same amount of influence and power.
Like they are all robots with everything equally distributed. None of them are more charming than anyone else. None are better negotiators than others or better leaders. They never try to sway other owners to get what they want. There are never any back door deals happening.

I see it differently. But thats just life I guess

Sample size doe.

It really is cute though that you think that all NBA owners have the exact same amount of influence and power.
Like they are all robots with everything equally distributed. None of them are more charming than anyone else. None are better negotiators than others or better leaders. They never try to sway other owners to get what they want. There are never any back door deals happening.

I see it differently. But thats just life I guess

000a%20strawman-015%20johnson.jpg

So many in one post.

A 1/30 vote in what rules are ratified.

Agree or disagree?
That doesn't equal equality and fairness though.
Votes can be bought. Or negotiated. Humans aren't robots. Agree or disagree?

LMAO, you have to be so naive to believe there aren’t people in every company/this entire country that have more power than others. My vote counts as 1 just like the billionaires out there, but it ain’t got the same influence.

This entire debate started because someone said the there would only be only 6 teams in the league within 10 years. And I said the small markets would not allow that to just happen. And they absolutely have the power to keep that from happening, agree or disagree?

Obviously people and influence are different. There is no point in debating those strawmen that no one argued against in the first place.

This entire debate started because someone said the there would only be only 6 teams in the league within 10 years. And I said the small markets would not allow that to just happen. And they absolutely have the power to keep that from happening, agree or disagree?

Literally impossible to know as things can always change and I don't know the future.

It's my opinion however that if the NBA looked at downsizing the amount of franchises I think that the Lakers and Knicks would have a better chance at sticking around than the jazz or Timberwolves.

Agree or disagree.

Literally impossible to know as things can always change and I don't know the future.

It's my opinion however that if the NBA looked at downsizing the amount of franchises I think that the Lakers and Knicks would have a better chance at sticking around than the jazz or Timberwolves.

Agree or disagree.

You’re not arguing in good faith Fish. Another strawman.

I’m gonna move on.

Didnt read all the pages.

I laugh at the players who can't figure out why fans boo players that leave and I laugh at them for not understanding that having 30 energized and competing fan bases and front offices is better for all the players. They take for granted the fans will keep coming back. The NBAPU was even so foolish to think fewer NBA teams would be better. Lebron thinks that is. Imo the trouble with the NBA starts and ends with the agents/players who control the NBAPU who are only looking out for the top 5% of players.

He’s under contract. Not only that, but it’s guaranteed. Most people can’t dictate being transferred to a different office or branch or whatever. And if they get fired they don’t get any more money.

Davis didn't dictate, he requested, like anyone else can do.

You’re not arguing in good faith Fish. Another strawman.

I’m gonna move on.
Um, you’re the one who continues to say you didn’t say things you did. You did in fact say that all 30 teams are on equal footing. That’s exactly what you said.

Davis didn't dictate, he requested, like anyone else can do.
Yes, he can, and he went public. Maybe you could request your university sends you to another university, then go public about how you don’t want to be there and have it be in the university press.

You are obviously free to do that, and nothing in your contract is stopping you. Keep us posted.

Oh, and be sure and get us some JazzAvenues like quotes from the comments sections where everyone expresses their sympathy for you.