What's new

Do not do a twitter search of Trey Burke

penis penis penises dick butt dick penis.

Dick buttkiss.

That is all

I understand there is some kinky **** out there, but why in the hell does a person feel so compelled to have naked pictures taken of themselves unless they're trying to make some money or solidify their celebrity status and get their own reality show? Does one keep these photos in one's wallet like a business card, maybe better called a "busy card", if you know what I mean? It's a lot like when my grandpa died; they found a sexual health book that encouraged one to admire one's naked body in the mirror as a part of appreciating one's own sexual consciousness. We could never quite keep straight faces when thinking of old gramps admiring the flaccid wang of his aspiring virile reflection before him. Perhaps Trey and my gramps have more in common than I would have thought? Another theory might be that the Jazz have gone to some high-tech security card that requires a photo of something that is as unique as a snowflake, or maybe the Jazz have a new sponsor, Oscar Meyer Wieners, and Trey was showing his support. A lot of questions remain.

I understand there is some kinky **** out there, but why in the hell does a person feel so compelled to have naked pictures taken of themselves unless they're trying to make some money or solidify their celebrity status and get their own reality show? Does one keep these photos in one's wallet like a business card, maybe better called a "busy card", if you know what I mean? It's a lot like when my grandpa died; they found a sexual health book that encouraged one to admire one's naked body in the mirror as a part of appreciating one's own sexual consciousness. We could never quite keep straight faces when thinking of old gramps admiring the flaccid wang of his aspiring virile reflection before him. Perhaps Trey and my gramps have more in common than I would have thought? Another theory might be that the Jazz have gone to some high-tech security card that requires a photo of something that is as unique as a snowflake, or maybe the Jazz have a new sponsor, Oscar Meyer Wieners, and Trey was showing his support. A lot of questions remain.

Nudes for nudes. Have you never sexted before?

Nudes for nudes. Have you never sexted before?

Good, God, my man, I'm an adult. Apparently I just missed the cut in technological trends that could have had pictures of my Schlange fluttering through cyberspace for all the world to enjoy in exchange for some so-so chick's goods, which might add to the already inundated database of ugly to moderate people exposing themselves with the sole intent of ruining people's appetite or stirring an impulse in them that rivals the thought one has when they aren't sure if they want to eat what they have been given for school lunch. I feel like I should giggle like a thirteen year old girl when I say "sexting".

Whether he did anything wrong or not, you gotta admit this makes things a little more difficult for the Jazz. It's not like they can just send him out to some elementary school now as a representative of the Jazz to talk to kids. Some people are gonna object.

Whether he did anything wrong or not, you gotta admit this makes things a little more difficult for the Jazz. It's not like they can just send him out to some elementary school now as a representative of the Jazz to talk to kids. Some people are gonna object.

Pretty sure Paul George has dick pics online and he still does public appearances. He also got a stripper pregnant.

When you're packing a legit bat like Trey is, you go wherever the f you want.

Indeed!

This man has a weiner! Throw him in the well!

Damn these penis-having people!

I, for one, will not rest until the the perpetually-fluctuating appendange dangling from my midsection is a mystery to all of mankind.

Yeah, but if a girl is offering a nudes for nudes trade do you really have an option?
This is the best point of the discussion yet.

I will always do what I gotta do to see teh lady bits.

Sending a shot of my junk is a small price to pay...... with emphasis on small.

Just going to jump right into this convo without really responding to 1 person... If you think what he did was childish or immature then you are an idiot I bet you $ at least %75 of the NBA has taken a picture of themselves and sent it to a girl at one point or another. He was just unlucky that someone posted it. Look at the age we live in. It's become "One of those things" to take a pic of yourself for someone. And no i'm not saying it's peer pressure like oh "EVERYONE is doing it".

Look at what has happened recently with "The Fappening" a whole lot of celebs had their privacy invaded and other people leaked their photos does it mean they are the terrible person? NO. It was just that invasion of privacy.

I'm not saying he is the leader of this team or the best player on the team but to say he should be traded because of this incident is just plain stupidity.

Just going to jump right into this convo without really responding to 1 person... If you think what he did was childish or immature then you are an idiot I bet you $ at least %75 of the NBA has taken a picture of themselves and sent it to a girl at one point or another. He was just unlucky that someone posted it. Look at the age we live in. It's become "One of those things" to take a pic of yourself for someone. And no i'm not saying it's peer pressure like oh "EVERYONE is doing it".

Look at what has happened recently with "The Fappening" a whole lot of celebs had their privacy invaded and other people leaked their photos does it mean they are the terrible person? NO. It was just that invasion of privacy.

I'm not saying he is the leader of this team or the best player on the team but to say he should be traded because of this incident is just plain stupidity.

Pics of you dong or gtfo!

Burke is an imbecile for this one, there's no valid reason or defense for this, other than hes stupid, thirsty and unaware of the times.

Think of all the easy ways this dude could pull chicks, He's got every advantage you could ever hope for, but still he stoops to the level of some teenager, It's pathetic.

Trey is more childish than Dante. GTFO !!!

I didnt see the pics but this Tweet had me almost in tears.

@_BrianElliott
Trey Burke with a hook Kareem would be jealous of
12:55 PM - 29 Sep 2014

#TradeBurke

^^^ tha movement begins.

It is time to move past penisgate.

Sorry, I just really wanted to say penisgate.

Burke is an imbecile for this one, there's no valid reason or defense for this, other than hes stupid, thirsty and unaware of the times.

Think of all the easy ways this dude could pull chicks, He's got every advantage you could ever hope for, but still he stoops to the level of some teenager, It's pathetic.

Trey is more childish than Dante. GTFO !!!

I didnt see the pics but this Tweet had me almost in tears.

@_BrianElliott
Trey Burke with a hook Kareem would be jealous of
12:55 PM - 29 Sep 2014

#TradeBurke

^^^ tha movement begins.

Rabble rabble rabble