What's new

Do we want the Lakers or the Clippers to win tonight?

better than Durant, Curry, Giannis, Kawhi and Harden?
Idk, probably not but straightline was talking about this season. I don't think Durant will be very good this year.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

fair, I was talking where I would rank Lebron last season.

Lebron was playing some of his best basketball ever before going out with an injury last year. I think that would rank him pretty high. Don't count him out yet.

Lebron was playing some of his best basketball ever before going out with an injury last year.
Based on what? While some stats where nice it was not even close to his best years. And you can't overlook the fact that he was coasting on defense in almost every game. Heck, Harden played better defense than LeBron last year and that says a lot how much LeBron declined.

Based on what? While some stats where nice it was not even close to his best years. And you can't overlook the fact that he was coasting on defense in almost every game. Heck, Harden played better defense than LeBron last year and that says a lot how much LeBron declined.

Based on stats, yes, but also based on him almost single-handedly bringing them back into playoff contention(and ahead of the Jazz) after a mediocre start. Then he got injured. Lebron was incredible last year with a lousy supporting cast, best in the league IMO.

Last edited:
Wish we had Danny Green instead of Exum.

Clippers don’t need a PG, they already have 2 players who are unstoppable. We saw the clippers look awesome last night without one of their top 5 players on their roster.
Clippers are the team to beat this year.
Danny Green was the best signing Lakers got this offseason. I love Danny as a player but hate him choosing Lakers. Such a nice guy deserves better team than that soap opera.

Based on stats, yes, but also based on him almost single-handedly bringing them back into playoff contention(and ahead of the Jazz) after a mediocre start. Then he got injured. Lebron was incredible last year with a lousy supporting cast, best in the league IMO.
I completely disagree with that take. Lakers were in playoff picture due to incredibly soft schedule at the start of the season. That's it.