What's new

Do you have reliable access to Jazz games this coming season?

Do you have a reliable method to watch Jazz games for the upcoming season?

• Yes.

Votes: 41 62.1%
  • No.

Votes: 20 30.3%
  • I have no idea.

Votes: 5 7.6%

• Total voters
That doesn't explain the non 1080 or 4k option. That also doesn't explain why other teams have decent options to pay for the local service that we don't get with the Jazz due to the local channel it uses.

Again, why would any of this happen? The rights are sold to whomever the NBA wants to sell them to. Highest bidder, I would think. Your options other than what they're offering you, mostly revolve around illegal streaming. I have to assume it's not taking a big enough of a chunk out of their revenue for the NBA to care.

Again, why would any of this happen? The rights are sold to whomever the NBA wants to sell them to. Highest bidder, I would think. Your options other than what they're offering you, mostly revolve around illegal streaming. I have to assume it's not taking a big enough of a chunk out of their revenue for the NBA to care.
One, other teams have for streaming options. So it exists already. Two, I think it is taking a good chunk of their revenue. If this board is even remotely similar to other nba fans. They are losing lots of money. Plus they are losing new customers that find it too hard to begin watching.