What's new

Do you participate in NBA all star voting?

How often do you vote for NBA all stars?

• Multiple times a year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once a year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Most years

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Almost never

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Not ever

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
I think I've voted twice in my life. Both times I took it fairly seriously, looking up stats and estimating impact for each player I voted for.

If voting in a general election can seem pointless, my one vote vs the people who vote hundreds of times a day is kind of hard to see why it really matters.

I have never voted for all star

Nah, just seems like a big joke. Cant you vote unlimited amount of times and there are some days where votes count 2x?

Would be kind of interesting to see if you could organize an entire fanbase the size of the Jazz's enough to actually influence the vote.

I have voted. It felt silly so I don't vote anymore.

They should just have a all-star voting store. $0.50 per vote, buy 100 votes get a 20 vote bonus, buy 500 votes get a 100 vote bonus, buy 2500 votes get 1000 bonus votes, buy 5000 votes get a 2500 vote bonus.

The likes of LeBrons, Dwades, Kobe’s get all the votes anyway so it seems like a complete waste of time and effort for me.

Could have just been me in my youth, but I obsessed over it when voting was done through nba.com. That's where a lot of the original online NBA discussion was held and it felt like a big deal to meticulously make your picks everyday. Nowadays I don't touch that site besides stats, no community there. Haven't voted since I stopped going to nba.com for discussion.

I also think all star picks were just genuinely more important and fun for people back in the day. There's a million bloggers nowadays that dominate the discussion versus individual fans....and there's so much groupthink that there is an "objective" way to do this stuff. Just makes it more boring imo.

I voted nearly every day because Lauri. I like doing stuff like that. Also voted for Donovan.

I voted for Giannis and Lilliard regularly. Oh, and Bogey. Mixed up other votes depending on my mood.

I don't take it too seriously.

Sent from my SM-A426U using JazzFanz mobile app