What's new

Does Lauri Get Traded?

Does Lauri Get Dealt Before The Season Starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't really want to trade Lauri but I understand why the Jazz would because the age issue.
He's my favorite player right now and I love his game but if were tanking, he's exactly what we don't need. Even for Lauri, him moving would probably benefit him if he goes to a winning team.

I think ainge should accept the offer sans kuminga but I love that he doesn't want to settle

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I am curious which player are we going to trade for and elevate his value and trade again four years from now.

I am remember 2, 3 years ago arguing with Cy that Lauri was a just a big shooter and I said he was Dirk with major hops and was misused. I wonder who will be next that Danny finds?

My body count so far is Bilal, and Lauri. But I missed on Miye Oni and probably a couple from this draft. Time will tell.

I am curious which player are we going to trade for and elevate his value and trade again four years from now.

I am remember 2, 3 years ago arguing with Cy that Lauri was a just a big shooter and I said he was Dirk with major hops and was misused. I wonder who will be next that Danny finds?

My body count so far is Bilal, and Lauri. But I missed on Miye Oni and probably a couple from this draft. Time will tell.
You probably missed?

With a GS deal would they mostly be sending us their own picks? If so I would LOVE to get a deal done with them. They are going to fall off a cliff once Steph is gone.

Back