What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

Former President Donald Trump's personal stake in Trump Media & Technology Group topped more than $6 billion in March when its shares soared after making their public market debut. Nearly six months later, that fortune has dwindled to less than $2 billion amid losses and shrinking revenue.

A months-long slump has lopped more than 70% from the stock's valuation since its late March peak, with the shares hitting a new low on Wednesday. As the biggest shareholder in Trump Media & Technology, Trump has suffered the largest losses, although the decline is only on paper for now since he's not yet able to sell any of his shares.

Trump owns about 60% of Trump Media & Technology Group, a money-losing social media company that trades under the ticker DJT (the former president's initials). The company has gained a following among Trump's supporters, typically retail investors who have flocked to groups on Truth Social to express concern about the declining share price and blame short sellers for the stock's swoon.

Trump Media shares sank $1.10, or 6%, to $16.98 on Wednesday, its lowest price since it began trading in March.

poor trump

fullscreen.svg

Orange Clown when asked about childcare. How can any sane person support and vote for this demented idiot???
View: https://x.com/dlgodlessbitch/status/1831836931296260600?s=46&t=LUnkpUKOFZIIIo_VUz40LQ

Not sure he knows what legislation is. And the only economic vehicle he can even partially grasp is a tariff. But he completely misses the point that tariffs are taxes on OUR OWN PEOPLE. Foreign "countries" don't pay tariffs, foreign COMPANIES do, and then they pass along the cost to the American people in terms of higher prices. But none of that is a piece of legislation that will address the cost of child care. Man he's dumb. They gave him the softest of soft-ball questions and he tackled the ump.

Not sure he knows what legislation is. And the only economic vehicle he can even partially grasp is a tariff. But he completely misses the point that tariffs are taxes on OUR OWN PEOPLE. Foreign "countries" don't pay tariffs, foreign COMPANIES do, and then they pass along the cost to the American people in terms of higher prices. But none of that is a piece of legislation that will address the cost of child care. Man he's dumb. They gave him the softest of soft-ball questions and he tackled the ump.
Sadly, I thought that was one of his better answers to a question lol.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Of course he wants an idiot in the White House.
Right, and the interviewer was laughing while he said it. You’re very naive if you can’t even understand Putin is joking there. Basically, he’s busting our balls, and why not? I might bust balls if I were him too. I could have replied “hey, that’s clever”, but, well, you know….

"1. I didn’t do it.
2. Everyone does it.
3. If I did it, it’s not that bad.
4. No one knew it was illegal. No one told me.
5. I had every right to do it.
6. It’s patriotic of me to do it.
7. The media lies!"
Reminds me of:
Screenshot_20220819-211940~2.jpg

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

A joke a day keeps doctor away :)

Trump dies, goes to hell as he deserves, meets Lucifer. Lucifer says, " well you certainly belong here, but we running out of space so in order to accept you we need to let somebody go to purgatory and you will do what they are doing in their place". Lucifer opens 1st door and Trump sees George Bush hammering rocks non stop with big sledge hammer. "Eh, I have bad shoulder from golfing, I don't think i can do that, lets check somebody else". Lucifer opens 2d door and Trump sees Joe Biden doing laps on a bike." No no, I have ankle spurs, no way I can do that".... Lucifer opens 3d door and Trump see Bill Clinton strapped in bed and Monica Lewinsky doing what she is famous for..." Trump says, "yeah this I can live with, she is not my type but will do"... Lucifer says - "Ok Monica, you free to go to purgatory"...

A joke a day keeps doctor away :)

Trump dies, goes to hell as he deserves, meets Lucifer. Lucifer says, " well you certainly belong here, but we running out of space so in order to accept you we need to let somebody go to purgatory and you will do what they are doing in their place". Lucifer opens 1st door and Trump sees George Bush hammering rocks non stop with big sledge hammer. "Eh, I have bad shoulder from golfing, I don't think i can do that, lets check somebody else". Lucifer opens 2d door and Trump sees Joe Biden doing laps on a bike." No no, I have ankle spurs, no way I can do that".... Lucifer opens 3d door and Trump see Bill Clinton strapped in bed and Monica Lewinsky doing what she is famous for..." Trump says, "yeah this I can live with, she is not my type but will do"... Lucifer says - "Ok Monica, you free to go to purgatory"...

Lol

Back