What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

Kamala didn't have a prompter during the debate where she stomped Trump's *** into a mud puddle while leading him around like a trained dog.

Trump is too scared to go back for another debate with Kamala, prompter or not.

You're really not that bright if you actually believe that.

You're really not that bright if you actually believe that.
Believe which thing? That she dominated in their debate (fact) or that trump said no to the second debate (fact)?

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MVP
Believe which thing? That she dominated in their debate (fact) or that trump said no to the second debate (fact)?

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
Your facts are merely facts. Jazzy has alt facts that act as a warm bankie for when facts make him feel uncomfortable. Fantasy is better than reality. Fantasy like, “Trump won in 2020. Or Trump didn’t suck as president. Or Trump actually won the debate against vice president Harris. Or I’m not a weird loser spamming a message board. In fact, I’m a good looking, smart, funny person who informs people by posting my contrarian views and kremlin paid social media hacks.”

Alt facts!

Your facts are merely facts. Jazzy has alt facts that act as a warm bankie for when facts make him feel uncomfortable. Fantasy is better than reality. Fantasy like, “Trump won in 2020. Or Trump didn’t suck as president. Or Trump actually won the debate against vice president Harris. Or I’m not a weird loser spamming a message board. In fact, I’m a good looking, smart, funny person who informs people by posting my contrarian views and kremlin paid social media hacks.”

Alt facts!
**** PJFs feelings

You guys make me grateful that I get my news from sources that provide receipts, with video, pictures and facts. All you guys get is filtered crap that makes Biden, Harris and Democrats look good without all the facts that get in their way.

One of the funniest examples of the Trump cult of personality I’ve seen to date. Who thinks like this? Who is so divorced from the real world to find this inspirational? Elevating the lowest of the low among us to a position of America’s savior is sick and demented. No wonder things can seem hopeless, when so many of our citizens inhabit this looney tunes “reality”….will they ever return to the real world??

Hmm…another contender…I’m sure this has been posted already…

View: https://x.com/bcadish/status/1842950078698504605
https://x.com/SonnyBunch/status/1842724785408651762

Last edited:
One of the funniest examples of the Trump cult of personality I’ve seen to date. Who thinks like this? Who is so divorced from the real world to find this inspirational? Elevating the lowest of the low among us to a position of America’s savior is sick and demented. No wonder things can seem hopeless, when so many of our citizens inhabit this looney tunes “reality”….will they ever return to the real world??

Hmm…another contender…I’m sure this has been posted already…

View: https://x.com/bcadish/status/1842950078698504605

View: https://x.com/SonnyBunch/status/1842724785408651762

The first and second most unlikable people on Earth competing for attention... Who will get all the credit for being unlikable? Both of them, both of them will.

Some day you should shock all of us by actually putting nuanced thought into your posts….

Wikipedia traces its roots to “Bush Derangement Syndrome” – a term first coined by the late conservative columnist Charles Krauthammer back in 2003. The condition, as Krauthammer defined it, was “the acute onset of paranoia in otherwise normal people in reaction to the policies, the presidency – nay – the very existence of George W. Bush.”
Added Krauthammer:

“Some clinicians consider this delusion – that Americans can only get their news from one part of the political spectrum – the gravest of all. They report that no matter how many times sufferers in padded cells are presented with flash cards with the symbols ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, PBS, Time, Newsweek, New York Times, Washington Post, L.A. Times – they remain unresponsive, some in a terrifying near-catatonic torpor.”

(If you don’t realize the idea of TDS or BDS is – in no small part – meant in a tongue-in-cheek manner then, well, you may well have it.)

Post Bush and pre-Trump, we were visited with Obama Derangement Syndrome – although the infection was less widespread. In a piece headlined “Obama Derangement Syndrome,” Vox’s Ezra Klein wrote: “Obama Derangement Syndrome is different [than Bush Derangement Syndrome]. It isn’t so much paranoia about President Obama’s policies as it is paranoia about the man himself — that he is, in some fundamental way, different, foreign, untrustworthy, even traitorous.”

At the heart of ODS was the belief that Obama was not, in fact, an American citizen and therefore was ineligible to even be president. The loudest voice pushing that debunked conspiracy theory? None other than Donald Trump.

Which brings things full-circle – and back to Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Trump allies believe that TDS is worse than ODS or BDS – by a lot. Wrote conservative pundit Bernie Goldberg on Real Clear Politics in early 2017:

“Before the election, the victims of TDS routinely compared Donald Trump to Hitler. Guess what. They’re still doing it. Articles in respectable publications written by professors at elite universities are warning us to be on guard, that a Trump presidency could imperil democracy-as-we-know-it and may very well spell doom for American civilization.

“On election night, as it became obvious that their worst nightmare was about to come true, some libs fainted. Some vomited. Many more threatened to leave the country, but I’m pretty sure none actually did. As Donald Trump might say in a tweet: so sad!”

The truth is that TDS is just the preferred nomenclature of Trump defenders who view those who oppose him and his policies as nothing more than the blind hatred of those who preach tolerance and free speech. Viewed more broadly, the rise of presidential derangement syndromes is a function of increased polarization – not to mention our national self-sorting – at work in the country today.(and this is the nuance that goes over your head).

Some day you should shock all of us by actually putting nuanced thought into your posts….

Wikipedia traces its roots to “Bush Derangement Syndrome” – a term first coined by the late conservative columnist Charles Krauthammer back in 2003. The condition, as Krauthammer defined it, was “the acute onset of paranoia in otherwise normal people in reaction to the policies, the presidency – nay – the very existence of George W. Bush.”
Added Krauthammer:

“Some clinicians consider this delusion – that Americans can only get their news from one part of the political spectrum – the gravest of all. They report that no matter how many times sufferers in padded cells are presented with flash cards with the symbols ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, PBS, Time, Newsweek, New York Times, Washington Post, L.A. Times – they remain unresponsive, some in a terrifying near-catatonic torpor.”

(If you don’t realize the idea of TDS or BDS is – in no small part – meant in a tongue-in-cheek manner then, well, you may well have it.)

Post Bush and pre-Trump, we were visited with Obama Derangement Syndrome – although the infection was less widespread. In a piece headlined “Obama Derangement Syndrome,” Vox’s Ezra Klein wrote: “Obama Derangement Syndrome is different [than Bush Derangement Syndrome]. It isn’t so much paranoia about President Obama’s policies as it is paranoia about the man himself — that he is, in some fundamental way, different, foreign, untrustworthy, even traitorous.”

At the heart of ODS was the belief that Obama was not, in fact, an American citizen and therefore was ineligible to even be president. The loudest voice pushing that debunked conspiracy theory? None other than Donald Trump.

Which brings things full-circle – and back to Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Trump allies believe that TDS is worse than ODS or BDS – by a lot. Wrote conservative pundit Bernie Goldberg on Real Clear Politics in early 2017:

“Before the election, the victims of TDS routinely compared Donald Trump to Hitler. Guess what. They’re still doing it. Articles in respectable publications written by professors at elite universities are warning us to be on guard, that a Trump presidency could imperil democracy-as-we-know-it and may very well spell doom for American civilization.

“On election night, as it became obvious that their worst nightmare was about to come true, some libs fainted. Some vomited. Many more threatened to leave the country, but I’m pretty sure none actually did. As Donald Trump might say in a tweet: so sad!”

The truth is that TDS is just the preferred nomenclature of Trump defenders who view those who oppose him and his policies as nothing more than the blind hatred of those who preach tolerance and free speech. Viewed more broadly, the rise of presidential derangement syndromes is a function of increased polarization – not to mention our national self-sorting – at work in the country today.(and this is the nuance that goes over your head).

So dumb. "Cult" and "troll" are just your "preferred nomenclature".

Why do you post so many lies? All you’re doing is broadcasting your willingness to hurt Americans.

You broadcast your willingness to hurt Americans by even thinking about voting for Harris. I'm embarrassed for the lack of knowledge you have about her and what's actually going on in the US. Your hatred for Trump is truly making you stupid.

View: https://x.com/BuckSexton/status/1843507822732161028

Last edited:
Back