What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

Sad to see the vocal people on this board are almost still completely lost as to what is actually happening, a sign they should search for new info sources. It should be an obvious indicator that a lot of the idiots that consistently spread false info have been relieved of duty (Madcow, Stelter, Cuomo, etc). Additionally, the mainstream media is hardly even relevant now because they've lied and pushed things that divide us, and the majority of people are waking up.

Thankfully, Trump is more protected by the highest level of our military than any person in history. You've probably heard that you are watching a movie, that's true, but some of you are confused on who wrote the script. All of you should go watch the military salute when Biden was installed. How was it different than other presidents? Perhaps you've noticed that many times Biden's "military" servicemen outside helicopters/fake White House etc. have no badges/ribbons etc visible, but sometimes they do. Even Biden knows he didn't win. Exciting times, we are privileged to live during this. We haven't even got into the worst problem there is: human/child trafficking. Dark to Light.

Lol. You are “miles deep” down the rabbit hole. Have fun in wonderland.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Sad to see the vocal people on this board are almost still completely lost as to what is actually happening, a sign they should search for new info sources. It should be an obvious indicator that a lot of the idiots that consistently spread false info have been relieved of duty (Madcow, Stelter, Cuomo, etc). Additionally, the mainstream media is hardly even relevant now because they've lied and pushed things that divide us, and the majority of people are waking up.

Thankfully, Trump is more protected by the highest level of our military than any person in history. You've probably heard that you are watching a movie, that's true, but some of you are confused on who wrote the script. All of you should go watch the military salute when Biden was installed. How was it different than other presidents? Perhaps you've noticed that many times Biden's "military" servicemen outside helicopters/fake White House etc. have no badges/ribbons etc visible, but sometimes they do. Even Biden knows he didn't win. Exciting times, we are privileged to live during this. We haven't even got into the worst problem there is: human/child trafficking. Dark to Light.

MilesDeep, would that be your head in the ground? Light to dark.

“The bombshell revelations raise the prospect that the DOJ has not yet recovered the documents that would have been in the empty folders.”

1) Nothing was censored, because censorship is something done by governments, which Facebook/Twitter are not (yet).
2) I recall an admission about the poor handling of the response to covid-19 initially (and monkey pox, as well), but I don't recall any such admissions on vaccine information. Do you have a link?
3) Perhaps the CDC record is "abysmal", but it's information is still multiple magnitudes of higher quality than the antivaxxer posts Facebook and Twitter are trying to fight.
4) Who's a better choice for a judge? To whom should Facebook and Twitter have gone? If you don't have a better source, what's your alternative for Facebook/Twitter?

Dude. C’mon. Nothing censored ???? If you genuinely think that then I’m the next starting small forward for the Utah Jazz

Really over anyone having genuine and well founded reservations based on data and the pure and utter fact that these vaccines haven’t been studied for anywhere near long enough being labelled anti vaxxer and lumped in with the lunatics fringe

On Bari Weiss’s Thursday podcast, “Honestly”, Bill Barr echoed the point I was trying to get across to @AI-O-Meter yesterday, namely the Republican Party allowed a cult to simply gain way too much dominance in their party:

Barr also attacked Trump’s constant drive to divide Americans over every issue.

“The problem with Trump is that it’s all about running just the base election, whip up your base, get your base all upset, get them outraged and turn them out at the polls,” Barr said.

“That’s a prescription for continued hostility within the country, and demoralization of the country and an impasse in the country,” he added, which Barr also accused “both sides” of creating.

Barr called Trump his “own worst enemy,” who’s responsible for provoking much of “venom” directed at him.

Barr said when he joined the administration, he hoped Trump would rise to the office of the presidency. “He didn’t,” he added.
But Trump has managed to turn much of the party into a personality cult, Barr indicated.

“This pursuit of a personal agenda and personal power is weakening the Republican Party,” Barr said. “You don’t make America great again by making people madder and madder and madder.”

The Honestly podcast with Barr:

Now, check out the all too typical response Trump had for Barr’s opinions. I have a gut feeling, hope I’m right, that listening to replies like this from Trump, will lead increasing numbers of Americans to say “I am so sick and tired of this endless stream of bull****. STFU already!” In reality, though, I’m afraid, the only person who can set free the victims of this cult of personality is Donald Trump himself. He can help right this terrible wrong by telling the truth. Imagine? No, I can’t either, and if he did, some followers would say “they got to him! They got to Trump”.

“Bill Barr had 'no guts,' and got 'no glory.' He was a weak and pathetic RINO, who was so afraid of being Impeached that he became a captive to the Radical Left Democrats," Trump wrote in a post on his social media site, Truth Social, referring to Barr as a "Republican In Name Only."

"Barr never fought the way he should have for Election Integrity, and so much else. He started off OK as A.G., but faded fast - Didn't have courage or stamina. People like that will never Make America Great Again!" Trump continued.

Last edited:

On Bari Weiss’s Thursday podcast, “Honestly”, Bill Barr echoed the point I was trying to get across to @AI-O-Meter yesterday, namely the Republican Party allowed a cult to simply gain way too much dominance in their party:

Barr also attacked Trump’s constant drive to divide Americans over every issue.

“The problem with Trump is that it’s all about running just the base election, whip up your base, get your base all upset, get them outraged and turn them out at the polls,” Barr said.

“That’s a prescription for continued hostility within the country, and demoralization of the country and an impasse in the country,” he added, which Barr also accused “both sides” of creating.

Barr called Trump his “own worst enemy,” who’s responsible for provoking much of “venom” directed at him.

Barr said when he joined the administration, he hoped Trump would rise to the office of the presidency. “He didn’t,” he added.
But Trump has managed to turn much of the party into a personality cult, Barr indicated.

“This pursuit of a personal agenda and personal power is weakening the Republican Party,” Barr said. “You don’t make America great again by making people madder and madder and madder.”

The Honestly podcast with Barr:

Now, check out the all too typical response Trump had for Barr’s opinions. I have a gut feeling, hope I’m right, that listening to replies like this from Trump, will lead increasing numbers of Americans to say “I am so sick and tired of this endless stream of bull****. STFU already!” In reality, though, I’m afraid, the only person who can set free the victims of this cult of personality is Donald Trump himself. He can help right this terrible wrong by telling the truth. Imagine? No, I can’t either, and if he did, some followers would say “they got to him! They got to Trump”.

“Bill Barr had 'no guts,' and got 'no glory.' He was a weak and pathetic RINO, who was so afraid of being Impeached that he became a captive to the Radical Left Democrats," Trump wrote in a post on his social media site, Truth Social, referring to Barr as a "Republican In Name Only."

"Barr never fought the way he should have for Election Integrity, and so much else. He started off OK as A.G., but faded fast - Didn't have courage or stamina. People like that will never Make America Great Again!" Trump continued.

Now now, We all know Bill Barr is just another liberal leftist, Marxist, Leninist, commie Nazi who’s out to get Trump…

@Red

This is the real key here. Barr still has cultural grievances. He hasn’t changed. He still would love to ban abortion, get rid of gay marriage, ban contraception, have Republicans dominate state and federal govs… but he’s seeing how Trump and his cult are shooting themselves in the foot. This is why I really hope Dems extend their count in the Senate and hold onto the House. A disappointing 2022 midterms will go a long way to the GOP ridding itself of Trump and ending this cult of personality. Although, I think it’s going to take much longer for this fascism fueled by white backlash to be rooted out… what do you think?

@Red

This is the real key here. Barr still has cultural grievances. He hasn’t changed. He still would love to ban abortion, get rid of gay marriage, ban contraception, have Republicans dominate state and federal govs… but he’s seeing how Trump and his cult are shooting themselves in the foot. This is why I really hope Dems extend their count in the Senate and hold onto the House. A disappointing 2022 midterms will go a long way to the GOP ridding itself of Trump and ending this cult of personality. Although, I think it’s going to take much longer for this fascism fueled by white backlash to be rooted out… what do you think?
I think the Republicans are in a real bind. I am more hopeful regarding the midterms. Hopeful for Senate, the House still a long shot, but maybe. A poor showing should wake up that party, but they would be in turmoil. Too much in flux, and completely unpredictable yet, including Trump’s eventual fate, to really know where the country is heading. Could see a third party movement if the GOP enrages Trump and his committed legions enough, and if can still survive as a force.

As far as fascist elements, DeSantis isn’t going anywhere, and Barr even tapped him to assume the mantle of leading a Republican ticket in 2024. DeSantis might soften if ever elected, since his one sided warfare on liberals and “woke” is really a losing formula if a second term is any kind of goal. Barring continued Republican efforts at state levels to assure one party rule. But who needs DeSantis at this point in our history? That’s really not where we should want to go, we really don’t need a reactionary rampage against the 21st century. The SC could help keep reactionary elements in ascendency, but efforts to turn back the clock via reactionary politics won’t be a long term triumph for conservatism. At least I see that trend only increasing political instability and further erosion of the social fabric. Where’s that transformative, generational leader we need to rise above this cultural civil war and extreme partisan animosity?

I can see this struggle against nascent fascistic politics lasting quite awhile, or ending quickly with an implosion of MAGA politics. Leaving the GOP weakened, and in a serious rebuilding mode. It made sense to me, that hitching to the Trump wagon, would have to lead eventually to a very hard crash and burn.

Anyway, just talking off the top, get a better feel after the midterms….

McCarthy wanted an apology for Biden’s “semi-fascist” comment. Well, here’s one….

I’m so sorry you’ve convinced millions of people to believe the egregious lie that the 2020 election was stolen. I’m sorry you are making heroes of the criminals who attacked our seat of government. I’m sorry you’re currently fomenting violence against the FBI and the IRS. I’m sorry you’re passing laws giving yourselves more power to overthrow the 2024 election results if you lose, and I’m sorry you’re nominating candidates committed to doing so. I’m sorry you don’t like it when the Justice Department enforces the law and protects national security. I’m sorry you’ve lionized Hungarian strongman Viktor Orban, and I’m sorry you say that the Democratic Party, not Vladimir Putin’s Russia, is the real enemy. I regret that you’ve taken away women’s rights. I regret that you’re banning books and censoring history lessons. I regret that you are shunning science, expertise and the truth. Above all, I’m truly sorry that, because of such things, Biden called you semi-fascists. There’s really nothing “semi” about it.

How’s this for going over the deep end? Would not surprise me. In the least. I’ve suspected Trump was/is a Russian asset for years. There are reports coming out of some of the things he liked: satellite photos, juicy details on the private life of foreign leaders he disliked. Me, I just felt he was a traitor, so won’t surprise me if, as the investigation of what he took, and why he took it, moves forward, maybe this angle has legs….

Yep, interesting timeline:

View: https://twitter.com/highbrow_nobrow/status/1563549407299383304

McCarthy wanted an apology for Biden’s “semi-fascist” comment. Well, here’s one….

I’m so sorry you’ve convinced millions of people to believe the egregious lie that the 2020 election was stolen. I’m sorry you are making heroes of the criminals who attacked our seat of government. I’m sorry you’re currently fomenting violence against the FBI and the IRS. I’m sorry you’re passing laws giving yourselves more power to overthrow the 2024 election results if you lose, and I’m sorry you’re nominating candidates committed to doing so. I’m sorry you don’t like it when the Justice Department enforces the law and protects national security. I’m sorry you’ve lionized Hungarian strongman Viktor Orban, and I’m sorry you say that the Democratic Party, not Vladimir Putin’s Russia, is the real enemy. I regret that you’ve taken away women’s rights. I regret that you’re banning books and censoring history lessons. I regret that you are shunning science, expertise and the truth. Above all, I’m truly sorry that, because of such things, Biden called you semi-fascists. There’s really nothing “semi” about it.
I’m worried we’re only seeing the start of a true fascist movement in America. Trump is too incompetent to lead one. DeSantis on the other hand…

Last edited:
How’s this for going over the deep end? Would not surprise me. In the least. I’ve suspected Trump was/is a Russian asset for years. There are reports coming out of some of the things he liked: satellite photos, juicy details on the private life of foreign leaders he disliked. Me, I just felt he was a traitor, so won’t surprise me if, as the investigation of what he took, and why he took it, moves forward, maybe this angle has legs….

Yep, interesting timeline:

View: https://twitter.com/highbrow_nobrow/status/1563549407299383304

This needs to be investigated thoroughly. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if it were true. Trump is all transactional. This is why having an amoral “businessman” lead the country was not a good idea. It’s never been a good idea.

Wouldn’t it be nice if we had two political parties trying to help America get to the bottom of this? Instead, we have one actively trying to help provide cover for Trump, making investigations almost impossible.

Reactions: Red
Boy oh boy, if nothing else, we can at least say Putin knew just what he was doing backing this guy. Not sure if he contemplated results this successful, though….

Yep, over the deep end he plunges:

“You heard it with your own ears. So is he loaded, or is he nuts, or both? Or, here’s a third possibility, was he just pandering to QAnon? QAnon, if this is new information to you, believes that Trump is secretly still in power and will reveal that when he activates “The Storm” and murders a lot of people, chiefly his political enemies and people in the press he doesn’t like.

Going along with the hidden presidency theory, is of course the concurrent QAnon theory that Joe Biden is doing his imitation of a presidency from a movie studio nearby the White House. The variation to that particular CT is that it’s not really Joe Biden, but an actor, or a clone — or even a zombie.

If you think this is getting far fetched, Trump was posting a lot of QAnon material on Truth Social just a few days ago and his niece Mary believes that the far right-wingers are the only ones who Trump can depend upon, as he loses allies right and left.”

Last edited:
Nuclear secrets. This can't be a nothing burger can it?
Naw, it's cool. Trump declassified all our nuclear secrets. Now the entire would will have the info they need to build hydrogen bombs. See, Trump is a true believer in equality.

I can already see it coming, the woke mob is gonna cry and complain that sharing our nuclear secrets makes the world far less safe, but that's just them and their identity politics at it again.