What's new

Donovan’s first signature colorway available

Can anyone @me when the new colors drop? I'm still pissed I didn't get the venoms. Looks like I'm probably going to go with the greens but apparently the Malone's drop on the 23rd so I'm conflicted. There's a lot of claims the Halloween shoes would drop before today but..... yeah.

When are we getting the team USA ones!?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Can anyone @me when the new colors drop? I'm still pissed I didn't get the venoms. Looks like I'm probably going to go with the greens but apparently the Malone's drop on the 23rd so I'm conflicted. There's a lot of claims the Halloween shoes would drop before today but..... yeah.

Same, I'm really sad I don't have the Halloweens in hand. See username.

I have the Original, Venoms, and Stealths. I initially really wanted the black/whites, but I've been hesitant.

The Star Wars ones release tomorrow at 8am, youth sizes only from what I’ve seen. The orange/black I don’t think are actually “Halloween” color-ways they were just deemed that. I think they’ll release at a later date. The yellow/black/reds release the middle of the month, and the mailman’s release November 23rd.

The Star Wars ones release tomorrow at 8am, youth sizes only from what I’ve seen. The orange/black I don’t think are actually “Halloween” color-ways they were just deemed that. I think they’ll release at a later date. The yellow/black/reds release the middle of the month, and the mailman’s release November 23rd.
Are they not doing adults for the star wars ones?

Are they not doing adults for the star wars ones?
Doesn't appear so, youth sizes up to probably 7.5 I would guess. If you have small feet you might could get the largest youth size. The fire-engine yellow ones release November 16. Here's a Footlocker calendar

https://www.footlocker.com/release-dates

Also figured I'd throw this in there, not sure the team store has any wrist-bands left but if you would like to meet Donovan next Monday you can go buy a New Era hat from the Team store inside the arena and see if they have any wristbands left and you'll get to meet Donovan and have a New Era hat signed by him. Wristbands are given priority, some may be allowed beyond that but New Era hat or cards that he has look to be the only thing he's signing. Great chance to meet Donovan.

https://www.neweracap.com/promotionrules

Doesn't appear so, youth sizes up to probably 7.5 I would guess. If you have small feet you might could get the largest youth size. The fire-engine yellow ones release November 16. Here's a Footlocker calendar

https://www.footlocker.com/release-dates

Also figured I'd throw this in there, not sure the team store has any wrist-bands left but if you would like to meet Donovan next Monday you can go buy a New Era hat from the Team store inside the arena and see if they have any wristbands left and you'll get to meet Donovan and have a New Era hat signed by him. Wristbands are given priority, some may be allowed beyond that but New Era hat or cards that he has look to be the only thing he's signing. Great chance to meet Donovan.

https://www.neweracap.com/promotionrules
Boooooooo, I don't even care for star wars but loved how those shoes looked.

You can get any sneakers currently for 25% off on adidas.com until tomorrow.

Which means, you can get Donovan's greens, reds, or the new blue, white and black shoes for $75 and free shipping. I was going to only get the Malone's on the 23rd but now............

Code: GIFT25 at checkout

The Venom's and White & Black Ones seem to be the 2 most popular given that they never have them in the Adidas app in my size to use any of those promo codes.

A few weeks ago they had them but by the time I filled out my info they sold out of 10.5-11.5 sizes.

Definitely will purchase the Mountains, but probably will take a hard "skip pass" on the yellow ones. I've purchased all 5 previous Don 1's, so gotta stop sometime. Will I be disowned or permabanned from Jazzfanz for buying a pair of Harden 4's? Hate the player, hate the team, but his purple and black Stars Wars shoes are pretty nice. Unfortunately, not eligible for the GIFT25 discount.

@//rOOt 4 Jazz. I avoid the scrum at adidas.com and order from one of the sporting goods stores. Forgot to order the Venom's, but paid a king's ransom to get them from a private reseller on e-bay as I was unsure of a restock. I'm sure in Utah he fed his family for a week on the premium he got from me. Not even going to try to buy the Mountains on Adidas on Day 1.

Don't live in Utah, but proudly wore the first Spiderman red/blue shoes and got complimented. Same thing happened with the white and black ones this past weekend inside a Costco. Mitchell should send me $ for being such a great P&R guy for him behind enemy lines.

Last edited:
The Venom's and White & Black Ones seem to be the 2 most popular given that they never have them in the Adidas app in my size to use any of those promo codes.

A few weeks ago they had them but by the time I filled out my info they sold out of 10.5-11.5 sizes.

Wait, what? I've been watching the site for weeks and never saw the Venom's come back instock

Definitely will purchase the Mountains, but probably will take a hard "skip pass" on the yellow ones. I've purchased all 5 previous Don 1's, so gotta stop sometime. Will I be disowned or permabanned from Jazzfanz for buying a pair of Harden 4's? Hate the player, hate the team, but his purple and black Stars Wars shoes are pretty nice. Unfortunately, not eligible for the GIFT25 discount.

@//rOOt 4 Jazz. I avoid the scrum at adidas.com and order from one of the sporting goods stores. Forgot to order the Venom's, but paid a king's ransom to get them from a private reseller on e-bay as I was unsure of a restock. I'm sure in Utah he fed his family for a week on the premium he got from me. Not even going to try to buy the Mountains on Adidas on Day 1.

Don't live in Utah, but proudly wore the first Spiderman red/blue shoes and got complimented. Same thing happened with the white and black ones this past weekend inside a Costco. Mitchell should send me $ for being such a great P&R guy for him behind enemy lines.

Yeah, I think I'm going to pass on the yellows and get the greens and moutains for sure.