What's new

Donovan’s first signature colorway available

My son got the white and black ones last night for attending one of the Jazz camps. He tried to get the purple Malone Mountain ones but was told they just ran out. So apparently they did have them there which surprised me.

Also thanks Jock for the info as well.

My son got the white and black ones last night for attending one of the Jazz camps. He tried to get the purple Malone Mountain ones but was told they just ran out. So apparently they did have them there which surprised me.

Also thanks Jock for the info as well.
Dang, still got a nice pair though. I'll definitely be getting the Malone's on the 23rd

As an FYI there’s a store in the arena called “Vivint Home Court” where you can buy Donovan’s shoes, I’m sure they’ll get the mailman ones in too.

WTF the Mountains sold out on Adidas in 1 minute. Kept saying there was an error with my card when there isn't. Then within 2 minutes all are gone.

No to sleep and try my luck on Footlocker, if not I hope a local one has a size 14 in stock since most of them haven't.

I was able to grab them off Dicks and now they are sold out. Holy crap, these were more in demand than the Symbiotes.

I hope the order doesn't get canceled lol. Absolute **** show at Footlocker.com

:( Wouldn't surprise me, it's happened to me before.

It's funny because Footlocker is still down for me, but at least I got my confirmation number from Dicks. I'll call in store if they have them and pick up that pair and cancel the online order if they have my size.

:( Wouldn't surprise me, it's happened to me before.

It's funny because Footlocker is still down for me, but at least I got my confirmation number from Dicks. I'll call in store if they have them and pick up that pair and cancel the online order if they have my size.

Would Dick's even have them in store today?

Got mine today and they are much better in person
6ZOpoxF.jpg

Last edited: