What's new

Donovan Mitchell's alleged burner account found on Twitter. Trash talks Keyonte.

I would not be the least bit surprised if Donovan has the psyche of Kevin Durant with the online maneuvers to match.

As to whether this is evidence of that, I do not care. Actually, I care, because that snake is probably going to torpedo the Cavs whose draft we own.

I wouldn't be surprised if this really was his burner. I saw some people on twitter posting about this yesterday before the account was deleted, so I clicked on it and checked it out. Basically it was an account that followed a bunch of Mets and Cowboys (Donovan's favorite baseball and football teams) players and reporters, and mostly tweeted to defend Donovan against any type of criticism.

All’s I know for sure is I love that this ****ing snake is no longer our problem.

As long as referring to him as Kyle is now a thing (Best Buy, churro, etc) all is well in the world.

Reactions: Flc
This why my American cousin he leave JF because so much Donovan hate. I no understand. That person with Oneye, he kept hating on Donovan and he made a con on you. I no understand how can you believe that Oneye guy. He no tell truth. He like Trump. Lie, lie, lie. People hear so much often they believe.