What's new

Donovan, other players considering not playing

Point is we have time. IMO Mitchell would love to win it all here. As long as the jazz org is trying to surround Mitchell as they’ve proven he will play out his contract.

Lol. There’s got to be a million and one better options, but the best option is to keep Mitchell till he actually says I want out.

Dude are you ok? Literally said if we decided to trade him that’s the best realistic package. Key word "decided".

Avery Bradley wont be playing when the NBA restarts. He's got a 6 y/o son 'with a history of struggling to recover from respiratory illness'

So basically, the Lakers will be able to sign a replacement player for Bradley for the prorated minimum, no bird rights accrue from these types of deals.

Any chance Howard also doesn’t play for the Lakers? God, I’d love if they didn’t win it all.

I still think we won’t have an NBA Finals champion, World Series champion, or NFL champion this year (February)... no idea about the NHL.

hows this for an update... Jabari Parker has tested positive for the 'Rona, but will still travel with the team to Orlando..

Pretty sure a lot of players were just tested this week. so we should have a lot of these positive test updates rolling in....

So up to now 4 players have already opted out of the bubble:

Trevor Ariza (Portland - family reasons)
Avery Bradley (LAL - family reasons)
Davis Bertans (Wizards - preventative measure/avoid possible injuries)
Willie Cauley-Stein (Dallas - family reasons; arrival of a baby in July)

I guess this list will became more and more crowded...

So up to now 4 players have already opted out of the bubble:

Trevor Ariza (Portland - family reasons)
Avery Bradley (LAL - family reasons)
Davis Bertans (Wizards - preventative measure/avoid possible injuries)
Willie Cauley-Stein (Dallas - family reasons; arrival of a baby in July)

I guess this list will became more and more crowded...

Is there a deadline by which players have to announce if they’re opting out of the bubble?