What's new

Donovan out vs Memphis

Will they start Joe or Jordan?
Probably Joe, but it would make sense to do Clarkson to keep the same kind of role in the starting lineup but also have Ingles running PG off the bench. But it will probably be Joe. Not sure it will really matter.

Why not shake things up a bit and start Forrest and have the bench be the same. He's on a two way so let's see if the Jazz have anything here?

Joe will start. He has started every time one of those 2 have been out. Not sure why this is even a question.
I would just think you’d be any at least one of Mike or Joe in the court at all times... can extend their minutes and make it happen I guess.

Scheduled loss...
Have any of you been paying attention to how well this teams playing this year? Clarkson can easily step in for Mitchell, and we have a bench full of HUNGRY shooters ready to step up.

I think either Hughes, Thomas, Sova will step up and we shoot Memphis off the floor.

Non of those guys will get on the floor unless the games a blowout. Joe and JC will get more minutes and Oni will get minutes.

I am not worried in the least. Having Joe start is just a boost for us. We will see him step up, Bojan will have a better game, Clarkson will shake off his recent funk, Conley will be the floor general, and Gobert will do nasty Gobert things. We got this. Memphis should be even more worried because without Donovan the rest of the team has something to prove and if we have shown one thing this season, it is that when this team plays motivated, they slay. Periodt.
Your friend Jack needs help getting on a horse. You help him on the horse. He gets real scared and screams, "Get me off this horse!!" You're a good friend. Would you help Jack off that horse?

Your friend Jack needs help getting on a horse. You help him on the horse. He gets real scared and screams, "Get me off this horse!!" You're a good friend. Would you help Jack off that horse?
Hell yes!