What's new

Donovan out vs Memphis

Nice job Royce!

Did boler just say excape?

Boler knows volleyball terminology better than basketball terminology.

Boler talking about hornacek wiping his brow before a free throw. Did he ever watch horny play? He ran his hand down the side of his face three times as a hello to his kids, not wiping his brow dumbass.

Again bogey the least respected player by the refs in the nba.

Boler talking about hornacek wiping his brow before a free throw. Did he ever watch horny play? He ran his hand down the side of his face three times as a hello to his kids, not wiping his brow dumbass.
Or course he didn't. It's well-established boler is not a basketball fan.

I'm to the point with Bojan where I don't understand why our offense allows him to drive at all. We aren't lacking in playmakers with that ability, even without Mitchell.

A Bojan drive rarely isn't a disaster. At best, he turns it over out of bounds so at least it eliminates a transition opportunity for the other team.

I'm to the point with Bojan where I don't understand why our offense allows him to drive at all. We aren't lacking in playmakers with that ability, even without Mitchell.

A Bojan drive rarely isn't a disaster. At best, he turns it over out of bounds so at least it eliminates a transition opportunity for the other team.

He got all the way to the rim that time! He just missed the easy layup. Baby steps...

Again bogey the least respected player by the refs in the nba.
I was taking my daughter to softball and saw the yahoo sports play by play of Bogey missing the shot then getting a T. Then I remember that the hot blonde ref NEVER calls anything in the post. She refs like it is still the 90's (which I like). That isn't an issue with Bogey.