What's new

Don't p..s off the Bobcats...

Seriously, so glad the Bobcats had their big game of the month. No way they win two in a row.

How can a team have a 20-point lead and LOSE by 16? Sir Dwight is about to start packing his bags... Yeah, let's hope the Bobcats got nothin' left in the tank; had to have used up some serious energy reserves!

I know there were some pretty rabid Biyombo fans in here during the draft. Wonder how they feel right now.

That would probably be a better question in a 2-3 years.

He did just get 15 rebounds, 10 points, and 7 blocks while guarding the best center in the game. He also only picked up 3 fouls in 32 minutes.

That would probably be a better question in a 2-3 years.

He did just get 15 rebounds, 10 points, and 7 blocks while guarding the best center in the game. He also only picked up 3 fouls in 32 minutes.

Some people thought Biyombo didn't even belong on a NBA court, he's answered that question. I wonder how those people feel *cough* YB *cough*

Dude has an incredible enthusiasm for the game. He may never average more than 10 points a game, but he has the potential to be a better Ben Wallace on the defensive end of the floor. He is an absolute game changer in the paint.

My dream draft would have been trading down both picks and grabbing Biyombo and Faried.

Some people thought Biyombo didn't even belong on a NBA court, he's answered that question. I wonder how those people feel *cough* YB *cough*

Dude has an incredible enthusiasm for the game. He may never average more than 10 points a game, but he has the potential to be a better Ben Wallace on the defensive end of the floor. He is an absolute game changer in the paint.

I would assume they would just complain that he is probably 26 years old despite doctor's examining him and confirming his age.

My dream draft would have been trading down both picks and grabbing Biyombo and Faried.

... and hope like hell the rest of the team adds to their combined 15pts per game.

I kid.

I wouldn't put anything past this Jazz team. I think they have pretty well proven they can lose to anybody (at NO, blew 18 point 4th quarter lead at Minny, etc.).

I know there were some pretty rabid Biyombo fans in here during the draft. Wonder how they feel right now.

I was one of them, and like Cy said, give it a few years. I never thought the kid was going to be anything but serviceable on the offensive side but 15 boards and 7 blocks in a real life NBA game that features Dwight Howard on the opposing team tells you the potential he has.

I was one of them, and like Cy said, give it a few years. I never thought the kid was going to be anything but serviceable on the offensive side but 15 boards and 7 blocks in a real life NBA game that features Dwight Howard on the opposing team tells you the potential he has.

No doubt. I like Biyombo, but was against him in the top10. Great/elite defensively, meh on offense. That's a really good player.

Looks like Biyombo was the difference maker in this game. I don't see him being as effective against big Al. The one thing Al has over Howard is his finesse on offense in the low post. You rarely see Al getting blocked. Not worried at all about this game.

I remember last summer, that one of the scouts that Locke brings said that Biyambo would be the All Star in this draft along with Irving.

Biyombo almost outplayed Dwight Howard? Whoooaaa.....

I don't think it's a clear cut kanter is better.

Biyombo has a ton of potential as well. I think we'll have to wait and see what happens in the coming years.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy we have Kanter. But Biyombo isn't too bad either and he's pretty young as well.

If the Jazz can keep Favors and Kanter, Kanter probably compliments Favors better than Biyombo would. To me, Kanter is that solid and fundamental defender who plays good position defense while Favors is that long shot blocking presence. Biyombo is a shot blocker but due to his size should be able to be pushed around.