What's new

Draft day trade

I'll be interested to see if the Jazz pull off a trade on draft day. My guess is that Jefferson could bring in the #14 pick from Houston or #15 pick from Philly along with other players involved. I'm just not sure if the Jazz would do that. As much as we rag on Jefferson, he put up near-All Star numbers for a center.

I think NOH would offer #10 as part of a deal for Millsap, and it wouldn't surprise me if Toronto would offer #8 as part of a deal for Millsap. Maybe the Jazz would bite on one of those depending on what else is involved.

I'm also very curious to see if the Jazz move Harris in any scenario. He just seems like a guy the Jazz would move in any deal involving a PG.

So you are going t draft Barnes and then play Lewis ahead of him. That sounds like something the Jazz would do. Lewis is washed up and in my opinion is no longer a starter in the NBA. Heck it is ok to be optimistic but you have to throw a little realism into the equation. There is little chance of Washington trading for AJ and giving us the 3rd pick. He doesn't fit their system. Welcome to the board JayCamJazzfan, I appreciate the effort.

The jazz don't start rookies and I guess I will start posting trades that are lateral moves or make the jazz worse. Seems like that's what you guys are expecting anyways

Paul millsap , devin Harris and 2013 GS 1st for Jose Calderon And # 8 pick how about that. Too good for the jazz for you guys?

All indications the Wizards are happy at Number 3 and will take who falls to them. Of all the teams from 2-10, I see them as the least likely to deal out...

Also reports are that Harrison Barnes cancelled a workout with the Kings who pick 5th...Confident he goes top 4?

All indications the Wizards are happy at Number 3 and will take who falls to them. Of all the teams from 2-10, I see them as the least likely to deal out...

Also reports are that Harrison Barnes cancelled a workout with the Kings who pick 5th...Confident he goes top 4?

Barnes shouldn't be confident like that...it's probably his agent.
Barnes is the most athletically gifted player with an unathletic mindset. I would take 5-7 people ahead of him