What's new

Dunn deal is done

^^^^ not even Hearsky has this kind of animosity for Handlogten’s Heros, so it must have been some pretty bad/dirty stuff.

^^^^ not even Hearsky has this kind of animosity for Handlogten’s Heros, so it must have been some pretty bad/dirty stuff.

No. Dunn's just pointless. He won't be here next season (probably not in the NBA either). He's strictly a tank commander. He entertains the fans with his ball hawking and irrational confidence while the team picks up L after L after L.

Dunn's +/- is -57 in 89 minutes with the Jazz -- a truly alarming rate, if small-sample size +/- could be trusted (which they can't).

Though it is very likely not primarily his doing, Dunn is playing the conductor role for what has been some of the Jazz's worst basketball all season.

He's trash.

There's a reason he fell out of the league, and that reason is not "struggling with injuries". Kevin Love is ancient, can't move or guard anyone, has a broken down body, is shooting 34% from the perimeter this season... and he found a new team in 5 seconds after getting bought out. Playing over 22 mpg.

I'm not sure I needed one more reason to dislike Dunn, but I got one nevertheless: he's becoming the personification of this bull*** tank. This guy wouldn't have played a single minute for the Jazz in November. And now he's the floor general. You've got to be ****ing kidding me.

I think I'm done with this season. Have fun with Dunn and his Tank Brigade.
Nothing but fluff, all I heard was you irrationally hate him for no reason. He plays good defense, moves the ball, and not out of control when he attacks. I would rather have him over THT to be perfectly honest. Oh, and he doesn’t know the offense being here only just over a week
Dunn's +/- is -57 in 89 minutes with the Jazz -- a truly alarming rate, if small-sample size +/- could be trusted (which they can't).

Though it is very likely not primarily his doing, Dunn is playing the conductor role for what has been some of the Jazz's worst basketball all season.
He was +6 tonight in a game the jazz mostly got manhandled.

He's trash.

There's a reason he fell out of the league, and that reason is not "struggling with injuries". Kevin Love is ancient, can't move or guard anyone, has a broken down body, is shooting 34% from the perimeter this season... and he found a new team in 5 seconds after getting bought out. Playing over 22 mpg.

I'm not sure I needed one more reason to dislike Dunn, but I got one nevertheless: he's becoming the personification of this bull*** tank. This guy wouldn't have played a single minute for the Jazz in November. And now he's the floor general. You've got to be ****ing kidding me.

I think I'm done with this season. Have fun with Dunn and his Tank Brigade.
Did he sleep with your woman? Goodness…

Hearsky sees me as a father figure now. So maybe Dunn can win this guy over for whatever he did to his mom.

Hearsky sees me as a father figure now. So maybe Dunn can win this guy over for whatever he did to his mom.
In my 20+ years of JFC, this may honestly be the must unusual and peculiar player hate I’ve ever seen.

ETA: nah oneye takes the cake but his is more like Fatal Attraction when spurned by his hero, whereas this one is a massive amount of hate directed at a guy on a 10-day, who at best should generate some indifference.